• Celtic Frost - Cold Lake

• Cradle Of Filth - Vampire

• Helloween - Chameleon

• Van Halen - III

• In Flames - Siren Charms

• Ministry - Dark Side Of The Spoon

• Six Feet Under - 666 Numbers Of The Priest

Results are only viewable after voting.
I listened to Super Collider today, and I really liked it. Yes, yes, I know, I have a very poor taste! :)
It’s got some cringeworthy stuff on it, but “Dance In The Rain” and “Beginning Of Sorrow” are pretty good, IMO. I’d much rather listen to Super Collider than to The World Needs A Hero, which sounds like a terrible Megadeth tribute band.

I think that these are all great albums:

Judas Priest - Turbo
Megadeth - Super Collider
Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark

These albums were enjoyable/pretty good

Black Sabbath - Technical Ecstasy
Anthrax - Stomp 444
Helloween - Chameleon

This one was pretty bad considering how good the band is:

In Flames - Siren Charms

This album is horrible in my humble opinion:

Metallica/ Lou Reed - Lulu

The rest I haven't heard.

Black Sabbath - Technical Ecstasy
Anthrax - Stomp 444
As I stated before there was a mistake on these albums... it waas intended to be Nevers Say Die and Volume 8. Technical Ecstasy is a cool record but is the first Sabbath album that's short of excelent. Stomp 442 is an enjoyable groove metal album (once again not a classic but still prety cool).

As I stated before there was a mistake on these albums... it waas intended to be Nevers Say Die and Volume 8. Technical Ecstasy is a cool record but is the first Sabbath album that's short of excelent. Stomp 442 is an enjoyable groove metal album (once again not a classic but still prety cool).
I actually enjoy Never Say Die a bit more than Technical Ecstacy. I think that maybe Forbidden would've been a more suitable option here. Volume 8 is definitely the weakest Anthrax album, but it has a really cool album cover at least.

Korn didn't invent Nu-Metal in my eyes. They just took Faith No More's Angel Dust and turned it into radio friendly pop that other bands could jump on.
I agree when it comes to the rhytmic section (Bass and Drums). But those dissonant downtuned guitars are way more Helmet meets Fudge Tunnel while Davis' humming vs roaring passages is something Patton rarely does in Angel Dust.

I think that maybe Forbidden would've been a more suitable option here
Yup... but as I said before Forbidden is sort of a marginal record while Never Say Die was recorded by the same guys that made that superb spree from Black Sabbath to Sabotage. Although it doesn't seems like so. And it's the sign of a band imploding (soon Ozzy would be replaced by Dio and Butler by Appice).

NB: I obviously meant "Ward by Appice". I don't want more people to go hysterical here :p

Last edited:
Yup... but as I said before Forbidden is sort of a marginal record while Never Say Die was recorded by the same guys that made that superb spree from Black Sabbath to Sabotage. Although it doesn't seems like so. And it's the sign of a band imploding (soon Ozzy would be replaced by Dio and Butler by Appice).
Oh, I didn't realize that the point of the poll was to have as weak of an album as possible in proportion to the band's lineup. Then it makes sense, yeah.

Regarding this pole, my top 10 garbage metal records is as follows (from least awful to utter abominations):

10) Judas Priest - Turbo
09) Cradle Of Filth - Vempire
08) Helloween - Chameleon
07) Machine Head - The Burning Red
06) Soulfly - Soulfly
05) Six Feet Under - 666 Numbers Of The Priest
04) Kreator - Endorama
03) Celtic Frost - Cold Lake
02) Metallica/ Lou Reed - Lulu

and the prize of greatest metal turd ever goes to......

01) Morbid Angel - Ilud Divinum Insanus (without shadow of doubt)

Oh, I didn't realize that the point of the poll was to have as weak of an album as possible in proportion to the band's lineup. Then it makes sense, yeah.
well it kinda wasn't but... when you have THOSE 4 guys and they compose such a feeble record I can't help but have to pick it.

To be honest, I think Turbo is a very good glam metal album, with a couple of awesome tracks like Reckless and Out In The Cold.

Back