• Celtic Frost - Cold Lake

• Cradle Of Filth - Vampire

• Helloween - Chameleon

• Van Halen - III

• In Flames - Siren Charms

• Ministry - Dark Side Of The Spoon

• Six Feet Under - 666 Numbers Of The Priest

Results are only viewable after voting.
As a pretty big Machine Head fan I will tell you that Supercharger is much worse. Recently they hit a new low with Catharsis. The Burning Red is a masterpiece compared to those two.

Also why not include VXI?

I will vote for only Dedicated to Chaos. I have not heard most of these albums, and I have a feeling I know I wont want to.

I will tell you that Supercharger is much worse. Recently they hit a new low with Catharsis.
I took a peak at Catharsis and man ... indeed that thing is atrocious and a strong contender! Supercharger didn't sound as awful as TBR (though it was really bad!)

Also why not include VXI?
It was between VXI and FOTD (normaly the 2 albums everyone bashes and rightfuly so eheheheh). Since it's my thread :D :D and I think FOTD has by far the biggest collection of awful tunes in a Maiden album alone,I picked old good FOTD (although It features 3 songs acclaimed by the fanbase and - IMO - 2 cool ones). That being said, VXI is my second to last.

Ah... and in case you didn't notice this is only a record per band ;)

Funnily enough, I like every album that I've heard from that list apart from Lulu and Siren Charms.

Back