• Celtic Frost - Cold Lake

• Cradle Of Filth - Vampire

• Helloween - Chameleon

• Van Halen - III

• In Flames - Siren Charms

• Ministry - Dark Side Of The Spoon

• Six Feet Under - 666 Numbers Of The Priest

Results are only viewable after voting.
To be honest...Your list SUCKS!!!.Wikipedia metal.
Butler was replaced by Appice?. Walk on boy.
Ahahahahah calm down. No need for that behind the keyboard badass kid mambo jambo. You know I manted to say Ward replaced by Appice. And if you dislike my list so much... why the hell are you commenting this thread so much? Kinda dumb isn't it? Yes. Yes it is. But then again feel free to be dumb. It's a free cyberspace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahahahahah calm down. No need for that behind the keyboard badass kid mambo jambo. You know I manted to say Ward replaced by Appice. And if you dislike my list so much... why the hell are you commenting this thread so much? Kinda dumb isn't it? Yes. Yes it is. But then again feel free to be dumb. It's a free cyberspace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what i do to"standards"??. So im going to smash the f** keyboard and get a f###beer to mourn the capital F.
Why don't you better buy a Ouija and get possesed so then maybe you start to like Black Sabbath and those bands you just don't understand?. Bye bye Susan. Have a good one.:shred:

You know what i do to"standards"??. So im going to smash the f** keyboard and get a f###beer to mourn the capital F.
Why don't you better buy a Ouija and get possesed so then maybe you start to like Black Sabbath and those bands you just don't understand?. Bye bye Susan. Have a good one.:shred:

Now now... there you go:

Yes my good sir. And come on... don't be shy. No need to hide your face behind your palm here. One can easily see it's not the prettiest of mugs yelling the prettiest of sentences but then again this is an inclusive thread. :p

Wtf...Make the other way. Pick 5 albums you like best. Don't be so negative. ;)
Fair enough... but that's not the point of the thread. Even so here goes nothing just to show you I'm a nice chap:

220px-Devin_Townsend_-_Infinity_-_album_cover.jpg

220px-One_Second.jpg

220px-Tool_-_Fear_Inoculum.png

220px-Rosetta_-_Wake-Lift.jpg

71m0ofUWYXL._SY355_.jpg

I said it once and I'll say it again... theres no such thing! :lol:
Ratt - First two LP's
Alice Cooper - Trash
Mötley Crüe - Too Fast For Love
Dokken - Under Lock and Key
Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry
KISS - Creatures of the Night