What kind of new release from Iron Maiden would you really, really want?

What kind of new release from Iron Maiden would you really, really want?

• Total voters
1983 live, band in great shape, great setlist. We would get

To tame a land, first official live
Still life, 2nd official live, and the one with original sound
Where eagles dare, previously unreleased live with the lineup that has recorded it. First official live WED is from 1993.

1983 live, band in great shape, great setlist. We would get

To tame a land, first official live
Still life, 2nd official live, and the one with original sound
Where eagles dare, previously unreleased live with the lineup that has recorded it. First official live WED is from 1993.

I would like that, but it has to be a dvd/bluray. I don't buy live albums without image anymore.

I would like to one day see a boxset or something that has live shows from every era of the band. Especially more with Paul, anything with Blaze, and also shows from 83, 86-87 and 90-91. Those periods are often only documented with shitty bootleg footage. And for goodness sakes, give us the Matter of Life and Death full album concert you promised us!

Chose new album. Looking for a mix of short songs and epics. Would like to see Maiden go a bit heavier and darker but any new music from Maiden is always a treasure

a new album with GK250MLs so the band could mash SIT songs into the set list without sound issues

I had a dream the other night that the band had secretly recorded another set of songs for SiT back in '86, but just never got around to releasing them. They then announced that they would release that as a separate album AND release their new album at the same time later this year. The new album was a sequel to SSOASS. Clearly my brain was going crazy with nostalgia...but it was an awesome dream!!!

Im in for all actually, any unreleased material or live-recordings are welcome as always.
The 1983 would be awesome as they were in great shape and energy but also 1986 needs to documented as it was on their most ambitious albums and important tours that for some really strange reason hasn't been recognized at all by them. I say we need boxset, like to what Eddie's Archive was, that would have plenty of shows in pristine quality. Maybe someday we will get some release like that.
But for the poll, I have to set my priorities straight, so I can only vote for the "new album".

Im in for all actually, any unreleased material or live-recordings are welcome as always.
The 1983 would be awesome as they were in great shape and energy but also 1986 needs to documented as it was on their most ambitious albums and important tours that for some really strange reason hasn't been recognized at all by them. I say we need boxset, like to what Eddie's Archive was, that would have plenty of shows in pristine quality. Maybe someday we will get some release like that.
But for the poll, I have to set my priorities straight, so I can only vote for the "new album".

Ahh, the same ol' '86 live jive in a beehive.

Most Somewhere On Tour recordings are as shitty as a sick kitty. Maiden would never do that to Broose the goose. It would put him in the spotlight as having all but one off-night.

1983 is a different story with much more glory.
Peak band that tour? It does come close to the 1981 Killer years, he snears.

New album, nah.
I want archival shite done exactly rite.
And hopefully before they become so ragged they cannae hack it.

Despite his sometimes abrasive demeanor,
I agree with John Silver

From what I have heard to date
The 1986 recordings are not great

The guitars are thin and lack
That this album was for the studio is a fact

Yet despite these observations
Some footage would give me elations

If just for archival purposes
Or for the visual circus

That was the SIT tour

You know, Somewhere in Time was never designed