What kind of new release from Iron Maiden would you really, really want?

What kind of new release from Iron Maiden would you really, really want?

• Total voters
New music is always the most important to me, but if we're talking pure fantasy, I would like to get a studio recording of some older songs performed by the current line-up. I mostly think about Blaze era stuff that was played live with Bruce and also some 80s epics rearranged for 3 guitars. Some other surprises too, perhaps. Sure, we have live versions of these songs that we can listen to, but to hear it in a studio interpretation would be really cool.

Next history of iron maiden would be great.

Release a blaze live show, even if it's just on YouTube. Just put out video footage if you have it of his best live performances (Gothenburg 1995) of a few songs he could actually do live.

From The X Factour, all of the Blaze songs in the set, along with Wrathchild, Afraid to Shoot Strangers, maybe one or two more. Don't include Trooper obviously.

From VXI tour, again all the Blaze songs.
I’m not religious by any stretch, but I’ll say this: in the name of all that is holy, I hope Maiden never do as you suggest. The videos on YouTube are painful enough.
I remember seeing a Blaze fronted Iron Maiden at Newport Centre in 95. The performance was so bad, I walked out halfway through utterly heartbroken.

Back