What is your least favorite Maiden song?

bornless1 said:
  Obviously, this has all been rehashed.  When picking up vX11 and... that other one...and listening, they are inferior to Maiden albums with Bruce.  Yes the "voice" means a hell of a lot.  The songs are great, tremendous really, some of them.  And re-dos featuring Bruce are some awesome stuff.  Man on the edge with Bruce is great, futureal etc. etc.  Opinion man..opinion.

Actually Bruce completely butchers Futureal live.

Virtual XI is a piece of crap and I can't get behind any idea that any song on it is better than anything Bruce has done.

LordMaiden said:
Virtual XI is a piece of crap and I can't get behind any idea that any song on it is better than anything Bruce has done.

Of course that's not better, but the album is fairly good overall, with classics like "The Clansman", "Futureal" and "Como Estais Amigos"

I'm with you on the final track and the Clansman is OK. But I would rather hear songs off of the X Factor instead.

At the risk of getting flogged I'd have to say Can I play with madness, everytime the intro/chorus thing comes I cringe a bit :p Peronally I think virtual XI's biggest flaw is the sound, which I find both anoying for the ear and too sperated at the same time, a bit like the worst of two worlds :p Have some great songs on it though =)

LordMaiden said:
I'm with you on the final track and the Clansman is OK. But I would rather hear songs off of the X Factor instead.

Yes, The X Factor is better than the Virtual XI indeed, but that doesn't mean that Virtual XI "sucks".

Man, lots of decent to good songs being listed here.

Here are the only 4 Maiden songs I don't like whatsoever-

1.  Angel and the Gambler - come on, this song is absolutely wretched and that's before the endless repetitions. 
2.  The Apparition
3.  Weekend Warrior
4.  Dream of Mirrors- this song is almost as repetitive as Angel is.  The worst of the reunion era by FAR

Everything else ranges from good to mind blowingly outstanding.

The Apparation - it does not go anywhere

Weekend Warrior is saved by the guitar-melody that comes around 3:26. It's so damn catchy  :yey:

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I'm surprised no one has said The Angel And The Gambler. :puke: :turd:

This. Really the only song I don't listen to (although the chorus is really catchy, but it kills itself by being repeated 90 times).

Oh and Age of Innocence. So mediocre.

I was waiting for Jeff to go on his, "AMOLAD is only believed to be good because you're all Bruce Dickinson fanboys" rant. *rolls eyes*

Haha okay whatever. If I was a fangirl, I'd actually like the album Tattooed Millioniaire. I won't argue taste. It's okay you don't like it, just don't generalize an entire population of people who loved it.

I also personally love Blaze's voice. His solo material kicks major ass.

Back