What is your least favorite Maiden song?

The songs below are hard for me to listen to:

* Quest for Fire
* Run Silent Run Deep
* Mother Russia
* The Apparition
* Fortunes of War
* Look for the Truth
* The Aftermath
* Blood on the World's Hands
* 2 A.M.
* The Unbeliever
* Como Estais Amigo
* Blood Brothers (most overrated IM song)
* New Frontier
* Wildest Dreams (worst opener)
* Out of the Shadows
* The Alchemist
* When The River Runs Deep

I was never a fan of Maiden covering other bands material...
Kill Me Ce Soir and All In Your Mind are PERFECT (especially the later cause it is completely "Maidenized")! I would go as far as including one on NPFTD (instead of Hooks In You) and the other on FOTD (Fear Is The Key, Wasting Love, From Here To Eternity, Weekend Warrior... you pick one).
I've Got The Fire (especially sang by Paul) and Women in Uniform are also amazing. Then you have Juanita, That Girl and the arrangement on King Of Twilight wich are also excellent. Massacre, Cross Eyed Mary and Rainbow's Gold are also cool.

Kill Me Ce Soir and All In Your Mind are PERFECT (especially the later cause it is completely "Maidenized")! I would go as far as including one on NPFTD (instead of Hooks In You) and the other on FOTD (Fear Is The Key, Wasting Love, From Here To Eternity, Weekend Warrior... you pick one).
I've Got The Fire (especially sang by Paul) and Women in Uniform are also amazing. Then you have Juanita, That Girl and the arrangement on King Of Twilight wich are also excellent. Massacre, Cross Eyed Mary and Rainbow's Gold are also cool.
"Cross-Eyed Mary" is their best, IMO.

Back