What is the most wanted piece of IM merch or release you want but can't get?

Since I'm downsizing my CD/Vinyl Maiden collection, I'm most interested in figures, statues, etc. nowadays when it comes to Maiden. I would have ordered one of the big Book of Souls Eddie busts (with the removable top of the head), but saw too many instances of it breaking in transit. I ordered some smaller ones of that and the Killers statue, so we'll see how they arrive. I'd love for my Stranger in a Strange Land Chase Funko Pop to actually ship from the limbo it's been in since it ordered it over a year ago. I'd love the new Number of the Beast statue from Knucklebonz, and of course that Eddie on the dragon piece posted above, but could never justify the outlandish price.

There’s a Canadian mounty Eddie shown for a moment before the solo in the Wasted Years video.

I looked all over Amazon and eBay but couldn’t find one.

It's from an old 1984/85 tour shirt.

9f65c45f1992ed45752d69322057af5e.jpg

Does your BOTB book-version have any markings on the cds?
I have one and I think there's few markings due to the packaging, and I've seen some copy from my friend which had the same.

Just checked my BOTB 2cd-book and it doesn't have the sticker.
Can't even recall if it had when I bought on the release. Did they have it?

Mine's probably got loose somehow, but atleast I have it on the 4lp-box.:D

I'll actually have to check if mines does now as I found a photo of mine online and I can't see the sticker, unless it's on the back of the box. It was definitely on it when I bought it.

It's a shame. I had the double Best Of The Beast-CD, even the US version that I once purchased in New York, but I sold it last year for a few bucks, I didn't know it was such a rare collectors item...

The other Maiden item I can't get is the Eddie's Head box. And I want back the Asylum TNOTB puppet, that I had to sell to pay some bills when I had to. It was a very difficult choice for me...

It's a shame. I had the double Best Of The Beast-CD, even the US version that I once purchased in New York, but I sold it last year for a few bucks, I didn't know it was such a rare collectors item...
I would like to have it too. That's a real shame that Maiden does not release it once again. But, EMI doesn't exist anymore, I think that's why the band cannot sale it.

Back