What is the most wanted piece of IM merch or release you want but can't get?

Dick Brucinson

Dave Sustaine
I found this being discussed in the FC official forum and I thought it'd be interesting to bring this topic over here.
I personally like some of their event shirts (especially TBOS South Africa), and as I must say I was surprised that they did a revisit on the Maiden Japan shirt last year my hope is they'll come up with a few more of their historic event shirts in the future.

There’s a Canadian mounty Eddie shown for a moment before the solo in the Wasted Years video.

I looked all over Amazon and eBay but couldn’t find one.

Hmm interesting. I wonder if there is a site out there with images of every Maiden shirt ever. Best t-shirt poll perhaps?

There are a couple of books out there made by Italian guys who compiled every Maiden record, singles and tshirts from year by year. I had one in the late 90’s but I ended sold it. I think both books were announced in the fc magazine. I’m not sure. All the album tshirts, rare Tshirt and event tshirts were inside the books. I would buy them again. The book covers were made by a young Herve :lol:

First Ten Years box in vinyl (or CD but preferably vinyl
Soundhouse Tapes. Either original vinyl or the 1998 CD release that was limited to 666 copies.
Live at Donington on Vinyl, original pressing.

Iron Maiden in the Studio! Wouıld love to see recording sessions of TFF, TBOS and Senjutsu. I'm sure there is much more than the couple-minute "Senjutsu in the studio" videos (which actually reveal nothing) they released last year. Probably they are saved for some future releases.

Edit: I guess I misunderstood the topic. You were talking about already released material:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ooohh...The Eddie's Head box set that always eluded me, since the late 90's & on...I tried to special order it a few times, but never could get that one, it looked fucking awesome though! All things Maiden are generally harder to get in Utah, though...including tours. Thank Jeebus they're touring here this year, they've only played in Utah twice since I became a fan, 20+ years ago...

I would love to get my hands on a 4LP Best of the Beast. The cd was my first Maiden album. The 4LP set looks beautiful.
I saw it in a second-hand record sale for €400.

The item I overlooked and which is now worth a lot is the X Factor electric chair lighter, which was given out if you subscribed to the French Hard Rock Magazine, back in 1995.

And I've done a time-capsule investment: the re(re,re,re,re,re...)releases of TNOTB, LAD, SIT, FOTD and AMOLAD with the figurines... still sealed. I'll see how much they are worth in 10-15 years time. ;)

I would like to have the 'Rock In Rio' DVD of the band's show in 2001, but there is no new release from the band. I'm desperately trying to find it on many websites, but no sign of it nowhere, even already used. I bought the double VHS when it has been released, but I had to sell it to pay some bills some years ago...

I would like to have the 'Rock In Rio' DVD of the band's show in 2001, but there is no new release from the band. I'm desperately trying to find it on many websites, but no sign of it nowhere, even already used. I bought the double VHS when it has been released, but I had to sell it to pay some bills some years ago...
I wore out that VHS and got the DVD to replace it. My only gripe with the DVD is there is no stereo mix (am I recalling this correctly?)

I want this. Looks gorgeous.
View attachment 21510
Iron Maiden posted this yesterday, watch the whole clip see who got the statue:D:
A little throwback to when we were in Stuttgart and this beast was waiting for us in the band lounge! Thank you Divine Statues.. although it seems like a certain someone got his hands on it before we did!

Back