What are your hobbies?

Acoustic or Electric?
Both - but at the moment I rarely get the acoustic out for fear of disturbing the neighbours (it's kind of: boomy ...). I usually play the Strat but not plugged into anything. And even then I worry sometimes as it sounds surprisingly loud and bright just by itself.

I haven't been in a band since the mid-90's though :(

Last edited:
Both - but at the moment I rarely get the acoustic out for fear of disturbing the neighbours (it's kind of: boomy ...). I usually play the Strat but not plugged into anything. And even then I worry sometimes as it sounds surprisingly loud and bright just by itself.

I haven't been in a band since the min-90's though :(
My guitar is collecting dust at the moment. I´m a bad player though. I used to make acoustic covers of simple songs, or: songs without chords like B and F.

For a baffling moment, I thought you meant a boat that you stick a heron on and then watch it sail off somewhere. I'm quite jealous, I'd love to try sailing. This area is quite good for it, too

For a baffling moment, I thought you meant a boat that you stick a heron on and then watch it sail off somewhere. I'm quite jealous, I'd love to try sailing. This area is quite good for it, too
My main concern is that the boat turns out to be actually repairable, as it's been fairly neglected for a very long time (although mercifully it has at least been kept undercover for the last 20-odd years). I had a go at restoring it myself in the mid-80's but it proved too big a job for 14-year-old me. And now I have no suitable premises in which to attempt it again. But if the thing is possible then I'm not too worried if it ends up costing more than the boat is actually worth (in money) because this boat is important: it brought my parents together :)

Other than music/concerts/collecting and my kids activites, I prefer to work with electronics, football (mainly watching), reading and go hiking. Also have a plan to get a dog soon, guess it will take more free time as well

I used to travel alot as well before, but now I really don’t feel like doing it for a long time

Back