What are your hobbies?

I do a fair amount of gaming, also board games, in my free time. Also like to go for long walks, hikes sometimes and do a spot of birding when on these, but also like to look out for fun plants and other animals. I like to try new and different types of beer and whisky :cheers:. Since the lockdown I've also started reading a bit more again. I do yoga on a fairly regular basis but pretty casual and not sure that really counts as a hobby, more like a necessary way to work out weird aches and pains from slouching over the computer all day :(. I used to practice aikido (a martial art) but it's on hiatus while I don't have access to a dojo, sometimes I give the weapons a bit of a go but not consistently enough to count it really....

Reactions: Yax
Like LC my hobbies are fairly varied. They come and go through time as well. But the consistent ones are reading, writing and gaming. Thread killing used to be one, Dream killing still is, both here AND in real life, love bursting bubbles.

Playing video games in my sparetime
magic the gathering with a few mates
trying to craft stuff from leftovers of wood (i'm kinda double lefthanded, but i try anyways)
being the butler for my kids, which is a forced hobby i guess

Back