USA Politics

In a way, dismissing the case is the best thing that could've happened. Jack Smith can appeal the obvious bullshit decision by one of the most blatantly biased judges and get another judge to look at the case. Let's hope the American justice system doesn't completely fumble this.

In a way, dismissing the case is the best thing that could've happened. Jack Smith can appeal the obvious bullshit decision by one of the most blatantly biased judges and get another judge to look at the case. Let's hope the American justice system doesn't completely fumble this.
You've missed who is heading the appellate court.

Trump is known of choosing wrong people, but in all fairness Vance's comment about Hitler was 8 years ago, before the former become president. Thus it could be shameless opportunism or genuine shift of opinion, especially because when he endorsed him it was not clear that he would be the nominee.
And from what I read, he appears to be ideologically closer to Trump than Pence ever was.

EDIT: The assassination attempt fixed Biden have you noticed? Nobody talks for Biden anymore, he is back on track for the DNC! :D

I live near Dallas .. I'll go scour the grassy knoll tomorrow for any clues (and there is a really good BBQ place near there ... so might snag some ribs while I am at it)

Vance is the correct pick I think. He is young and perfectly fits the current GOP mold. He is also very smart and may help bring over the Elon Musk/Joe Rogan type of “enlightened conservative.” I think he was the guy Trump really wanted the whole time, not sure if he ever seriously considered Rubio or Burgum but I definitely think his polling lead, Biden’s crises, and now the assassination attempt has put Trump in a position where his VP pick doesn’t have to be a huge political calculation.

His past comments on Trump will amount to a few days of negative press coverage at worse, I don’t think it’s going to be a big deal to Trump’s voters (see No 5 already dismissing it).

Vance is definitely more of a “pass the torch” candidate than Pence ever was and definitely more than Rubio or Burgum IMO.

When he says "well think about it" I literally LOLed. Precious, precious Joe! :D

To make America, to make America... Well think about it! :D :D :D :D :D

I think it is a pretty good pick ... if anything it further helps set up the next election to not be between geriatrics
Vance is definitely more of a “pass the torch” candidate than Pence ever was and definitely more than Rubio or Burgum IMO.

Agree with both and I can't help but think that the assassination attempt enhanced Trump's decision to choose Vance.

Back