Tournament of Maiden Solos: the Top 10 video!

Which guitar solo is your favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted for the TD solo, though it was very close. I find the TD solo technically better, more inventive and probably more interesting, whereas the BNW solo has much more of a nostalgia pull on me.

Then we can safely assume it's LoL by Adrian. :cool:

Is the Different World solo already out? I still keep hoping it's not. It's not only probably my favourite H solo ever, but also one of my favourite Maiden solos overall.

BNW.
TD is great but to me its a bit of a chin-rubbing-analytical moment compared to the power of BNW. I struggled with this one, took me more listens than pretty much any other round

You thought wrong my friend. Not many votes BTW. How many are actually consistently voting? Not many voters is a bad thing!
Hard to say. Around 20 perhaps. It differs. I hope we'll get more votes in the next rounds. Several people have left the game or in some cases they hardly post at all anymore.
Is the Different World solo already out?
No, it made it to the 3rd round.

(NOTE: If this game is new for you, and if you would like to participate, please check the opening post of this thread, before you vote)

Result of round 2, 31st battle: Dave Murray's Brave New World solo (082) is eliminated. 032 advances to the 3rd round.

Round 2: 32nd and last battle of this round:

Back