Tournament of Maiden Solos: the Top 10 video!

Which guitar solo is your favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope not everyone thought that meant "fun" lol
Cried is joking. Everyone knows what you meant by fn, even Cried. Don't mind him, he can be a little baffling at first, but you get used to him eventually. It could even be FUN to have a pint or two with Cried, who knows?

Cried is joking. Everyone knows what you meant by fn, even Cried. Don't mind him, he can be a little baffling at first, but you get used to him eventually. It could even be FUN to have a pint or two with Cried, who knows?
Are you asking me out for a drink? :blush:
I have many pints! I'm currently having enough pints for both Cried and myself!
You said you only had five bottles, that's not enough at all.

Listen to what I've got to say here, Foro. I've got this feeling that Dave's AtG isn't going away here. I fear this Buckethead intervention might sway things though, so I'm on my knees praying it will survive this round. Other voters need to help ensure it's journey in this tournament doesn't die in this round...

This is probably the hardest choice so far. One of these solos is incredible, the other is fantastic. Which is better? I really can't say. Neither deserves to be eliminated, but such is life.

If you put a gun to my head, I'd probably say Alexander 11 times out of 20, so it's getting my vote here.

Back