Thingfish's Acoustic Maiden Covers (new track added : 05/10/08)

Re: Thingfish's Acoustic Maiden Covers (new track added : 26/06/06)

I was merrily listening away (and I really like the guitar work during the last few minutes, as I do on the original), when "Oh, I 'kin missed it". I'd forgotten about that on the original and wondered what Hunlord was talking about. ;)

Great job again :ok:

Hehe, yeah, it's a classic bit that just had to be in there, along with Steve chiming in from the other booth "Hehe, keep that on tape!"  :ph34r:

I guess my entry at The Iron Maiden Commenary isn't going to be updated anymore due to the sheer volume of songs I add... :(

Well, I'm pretty busy with other updates right now. But I'll think of something, don't worry.  -_-

Oh, and great work, once again!  :ok:

Sticking with some underrated classics...

...'Childhood's End' added!!

:o ^_^ :o

Re: Thingfish's Acoustic Maiden Covers (new track added : 30/06/06)

One of my favourites from Fear Of The Dark, done great justice here. Nice one yet again :D

Excellent once again!  :mellow:

I'm still waiting for 'Hallowed Be Thy Name', though...  :innocent:

Thanks, chaps!  ^_^

You might be waiting a while, Mav. As one of their most played songs that might be one I record at the end...however, if my page at IMC were updated, it may be possible to bump HBTN up the list...  :wacko: :wacko:

Hehe.

I think that your page at the IMC will have only one entry: The Complete Discography:D

Looks like HBTN will be the last one I record, then...

:ph34r:

It's alright, there's only 100 songs to go, or so. You'll do that over the week-end, won't you?  :p

I could conceivably do two to three songs a day depending on size, so that would take about 45 days, but since I'll likely only be doing one song every 3 days or so, it'll be a year before I'm anywhere near finishing  :wacko:

And by then, you'll have to do the songs from the new album.  ;)

Thingfish said:
...'Childhood's End' added!!
There will come a time when I can say no more than what has already been said. Another good job. I particularly like the solos in this one. :ok:

Once again, Thingfish, a remarkable work.  Childhood's End is one of my favourite songs from the dodgy FotD, and you don't fail to please.  I especially like the little fade in at the start-brilliant stuff! :ok: :ok: :ok:

It's very pleasing that I'm able to impress each time, although naturally most of that goes to Maiden themselves for the great songs :) Hopefully I'll do lots more from Fear Of The Dark which will make it less dodgy for you!

I've gone Old School again this time...

'Innocent Exile' added!!

:o ^_^ :o

Back