The Trooper Beer

I was thinking of potential purgatory/purgative associations but you've got a point for sure.

On the other hand, "Can I have a Fear of the Dark please?" sounds great, so this could be the Maiden F-beer @Black Wizard presaged.

I was thinking of potential purgatory/purgative associations but you've got a point for sure.

On the other hand, "Can I have a Fear of the Dark please?" sounds great, so this could be the Maiden F-beer @Black Wizard presaged.

It does sound pretty effing cool actually! I'm racking my brains to think of more pun-tastic beer ideas but its been a long day

I've had a few Halloweds. It's not bad. I've tried all the different varieties of Trooper now, and I have to say that Hallowed is my favorite.

It's still not something I plan on continuously coming back to in the future, mostly due to the price. There are plenty of great quality beers out there that can be had for much cheaper.

I've had a few Halloweds. It's not bad. I've tried all the different varieties of Trooper now, and I have to say that Hallowed is my favorite.

It's still not something I plan on continuously coming back to in the future, mostly due to the price. There are plenty of great quality beers out there that can be had for much cheaper.

Yeah thats a fair point, I have a couple Troopers every now and then and if Hallowed was more readily available (and I liked it) it'd probably be the same.

Going to buy some online for me and my Brother on Christmas day I reckon

Although so far I have liked all beers, I would rate them as follows:

1. Trooper
2. Red 'N' Black
3. Hallowed
4. Trooper 666

Trooper is a regular at home, loved both by my missus and yours truly, and we do not always agree when it comes to ales!

1. Trooper
2. Red 'N' Black
3. Hallowed
4. Trooper 666

Trooper is a regular at home, loved both by my missus and yours truly, and we do not always agree when it comes to ales!

Me and my girlfriend never agree on beer... I love it and she hates it haha

The pub at my university had Trooper on tap earlier. I bet its because Legacy of the Beast tickets are on sale this week. Rod wants maximum exposure of Maiden-related merchandise nationwide.

1. Trooper
2. Red 'N' Black
3. Hallowed
4. Trooper 666

I'd rate them roughly like that as well. Trooper is great, i would drink it all the time but it's expensive at €3.50 to €4.00 a bottle, you can get similar quality ales for 4 for €10 in most off licences, but even saying that I still buy trooper some times. Never had it on cask, we don't have cask ales in Ireland sadly, I'm hoping the craft beer revival might kick that off.

The rest of them I bought once and they were nice enough for what the are, but I've never bought them again after trying them.

I'd rate them roughly like that as well. Trooper is great, i would drink it all the time but it's expensive at €3.50 to €4.00 a bottle, you can get similar quality ales for 4 for €10 in most off licences, but even saying that I still buy trooper some times. Never had it on cask, we don't have cask ales in Ireland sadly, I'm hoping the craft beer revival might kick that off.

Trooper is great on cask, but I cannot find it in Guildford, so I have to rely on the bottled version, which is usually at 3 bottles for £5 in Wine Rack (off licence) or 4 bottles for £6 in Tesco.

New Year, new beer (with a charity touch)

https://ironmaiden.com/news/article/announcing-light-brigade

DTLWQSVXUAAeLQh.jpg

Back