The Post Your Own Music Thread

Thanks, man. These are virtual instruments (sample libraries) - everything's made on my PC.

Thanks, Brigantium and Saapanael.
What software did you use to create that?
I use FL Studio as my DAW - that's where everything's put together, mixed and mastered. As far as instruments go, there's a lot of different stuff here... Orchestra is mainly Cinesamples and ProjectSAM libraries. Ethnic sounds come from Ethno World 5.

Good luck. :p I tried switching to something 'pro' once, but I couldn't find myself in there... I got used to FL Studio, it's so comfortable for me now. That's the software I made my first steps with and honestly has everything I need. Its 'toy' stigma should have been long forgotten already. Latest versions are fantastic. Anyway, Pro Tools is a studio standard so it's good to learn it if you want to work as a recording engineer or something like that.

Ok, I decided to share some of my music with you, so here is a song from my band called Random Phase. We are pretty generic rock band, but we all get a kick out of playing music together. This is the title track from our first album called City Of Dreams.

I hope you like it.

The basic tracks were recorded live, so you can find a few mistakes in them.

Last edited:
Here's one of my newest tracks. It's a part of a demo series I made to update my portfolio. Hope you like it. Check that YT channel for more of my music, if you're interested.

That one was really good!

I'm wondering what plugin you used to create the voice at 0:35? That specific part reminds me little bit of the Titanic Soundtrack (James Horner).

Back