The Post Your Own Music Thread

Let me know what you think!

Liked the tone a lot. I'm not exactly an expert on Petrucci, but to my ears it sounds very Petrucci-influenced. Overall a well rounded musical effort, I'd say. I'd be interesting to hear you play this sort of stuff in a band setting, with vocals.

I remember some of your very early recordings - you've made a lot of progress on guitar.
I sometimes listen to some of my older recordings and think that there were some decent ideas in there but the playing sucked :p.
Nice one Saap!
Thanks!
Liked the tone a lot. I'm not exactly an expert on Petrucci, but to my ears it sounds very Petrucci-influenced. Overall a well rounded musical effort, I'd say. I'd be interesting to hear you play this sort of stuff in a band setting, with vocals.
Petrucci has probably had the second biggest influence on me, after Satriani.
I find it interesting to imagine as well: what could I sound like in a band?
It's great! I like it a lot. The main theme is very catchy. I also liked The Perfect Storm. You have a cool tone, man. :ok:
Thank you! Good to hear that you like the tone.

As above. Your earlier recordings were good in their own right, Saap, but there's a lot more to your compositions now.

Wrote a prog metal song about The X-Files and filmed a really silly, B-movie music video this weekend. Song was written/recorded in one day, video in another. Special thanks to @Detective Beauregard for writing a lot of the music, recording bass, and Kryceking as hard as he could possible Krycek!

SPOILERS IN LYRICS if you haven't seen most of the show.

Might be of interest to the following folks who expressed a liking of X-Files in the Now Watching thread: @Brigantium, @SixesAlltheway, @Saapanael, @SinisterMinisterX, @Meliegree, @JudasMyGuide

Wrote a prog metal song about The X-Files and filmed a really silly, B-movie music video this weekend. Song was written/recorded in one day, video in another. Special thanks to @Detective Beauregard for writing a lot of the music, recording bass, and Kryceking as hard as he could possible Krycek!

SPOILERS IN LYRICS if you haven't seen most of the show.

Might be of interest to the following folks who expressed a liking of X-Files in the Now Watching thread: @Brigantium, @SixesAlltheway, @Saapanael, @SinisterMinisterX, @Meliegree, @JudasMyGuide

That video is some good cheese! :D Well done.

Back