The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Of course it somehow manages to fall into the hands of the one person in the world who doesn't know how to rip.  It's not like we are asking him for a .flac rip done with a properly configured EAC (that would be nice but I doubt anyone wants to walk him though that).  You know he's going to rip it, but somehow manage to screw it up or at the very least rip at 128 so there is more compression than music.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I'm going to orgasm on my keyboard if this happens.

cd is copy protected and he don't seems to know how to bypass it

He said to be patient i think he's gonna rip it somehow

Twarkle said:
Of course it somehow manages to fall into the hands of the one person in the world who doesn't know how to rip.  It's not like were asking him for a .flac rip done with a properly configured EAC (that would be nice but I doubt anyone wants to walk him though that).  You know he's going to rip it, but somehow manage to screw it up or at the very least rip at 128 so there is more compression than music.

Yeah, at this point I doubt this guy is the only one. I think its safe to say we'll be hearing this by the end of the day.

It's also safe to say this thread is going to get more bonkers by the end of the day.  I'm putting on my seatbelt now.

LordMaiden said:
I'm going to orgasm on my keyboard if this happens.

That guy with the album seems like he already did

This douchenozzle is dicking off and posting what he thinks of the songs. It seems like he's simply baiting to the masses.

Been browsing around for about 2-3 weeks waiting for this album to leak. So close! :yey:

I think he is playing with our nerves cause he is making comments about the songs..if i got the cd the first i would do is to upload it and then listen to it..anyway

he said to be patient, that could mean, be patient and wait 4 more days !!!!!!!!  :mad:

Maiden2k said:
cd is copy protected and he don't seems to know how to bypass it

Yeah, I think he's just confused and thinks it's protected.  I'm not being sarcastic here, this is a real question, do they even bother with attempting audio CD copy protection any more, I thought the record companies gave up on that 5 years ago.

He wants the attn., leave him be. Maybe he can use DVD decrypter to remove copyright, not sure if it works on cd's or not. I don't want his fucking analysis of each song, I'll make my own judgements. SHUT UP AND RIP IT NAKED BOY!

LordMaiden said:
Hysteria in 3...2....1....

What?  He uploaded it?  or has he not.  IF somebody gets it please hit me with a pm. if i get it i'll do the same for you.

I'm talking about the forum drama.

Shashwat said:
What?  He uploaded it?  or has he not.  IF somebody gets it please hit me with a pm. if i get it i'll do the same for you.

I want him to put clothes on before he uploads anything.

He hasn't replied to my question yet.  He's doing one of 2 things
1. He's not gonna upload it.
2. He's gonna upload it, but wants to play with us mere mortals before he lets us have it.

I really hope its the latter.

Back