The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Hey been lurking on here for the past 2 weeks waiting for a leak :p  Cant believe its so close... yet somehow it still seems so far

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I just had to register. I've been lurking this forum for years, and I've been checking for news of a leak. Even if I'm an old fuck (became a Maiden fan in 1983) I'm giddy like a schoolgirl. Now it seems some dickhead has posed with the album, but hasn't ripped it yet? Is it just another attention seeker or what? Somebody that wants people to beg?

^ a little of both I suspect

Welcome to the forum!

Midwinter said:
I just had to register. I've been lurking this forum for years, and I've been checking for news of a leak. Even if I'm an old fuck (became a Maiden fan in 1983) I'm giddy like a schoolgirl. Now it seems some dickhead has posed with the album, but hasn't ripped it yet? Is it just another attention seeker or what? Somebody that wants people to beg?

Seems so but it seems as if he will upload it eventually. Maybe not want people to beg as much as sweat it out a little. Either that or he is trying to rip this CD with a Commodore 64.

The bastard is messing with us!  Ughhhhh, Why doesnt he just upload it, and Harna and David need to stfu!

OK conmfirmed he is a dickhead
"finished listening now, the second half is better, I confirm it.
from the alchemist till the end it grows a lot!!!
listening again now!"

Shashwat said:
The bastard is messing with us!  Ughhhhh, Why doesnt he just upload it, and Harna and David need to stfu!

Give them the silent treatment and be patient. In all likelyhood, you'll have it today. Let them play their games, they just want to feel important. Maybe small dick syndrome. Just wait for it. The more you guys PM him, and message him, the longer it'll take him to figure his shit out and upload it SOMEWHERE. Apparently he won't upload it on megaupload and wont give the info in pm. He seems like a sissy ninny. GROW A SET SON!

They probably some crew of kids who's messing with us...

i think it's a fake guys! what's that fucking thing that holds in the hand?? if it is the cd, why doesn't have the hole in the center?

banned that motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck what he's doing and what he thinks about the songs. GIVE US SONGS! fucking moron. HATE HIM!

Machiventa said:
^ a little of both I suspect

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

hallowed_bemy_name said:
Seems so but it seems as if he will upload it eventually. Maybe not want people to beg as much as sweat it out a little. Either that or he is trying to rip this CD with a Commodore 64.

Yeah, maybe he's trying to rip it to a floppy disc. Or maybe the delay is due to the rubber keys of his ZX Spectrum getting gnawed off by rats?

I did say earlier that I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a fake. Keep telling him no one wants his reviews, just post the damn leak. I refuse to post on that site or I would do so myself.

You see this all the time with leaks.  First person who has it feels important and likes the feeling of power it gives them.  They confuse having an album with having made an album.  The best part is when they wait too long and it shows up everywhere while they are busy flaunting it.  It's not like your going to go down in history, no will know or care who uploaded first 5 hours from now.

They must be messing with us, real Maiden fans wouldnt leave their brothers hanging like this ....

aleale said:
i think it's a fake guys! what's that fucking thing that holds in the hand?? if it is the cd, why doesn't have the hole in the center?

That is the booklet in front of the disc. ;)

It doesn't matter what the douche does now anyway. We have reached the tipping point.

Someone should call  him out on that thread. Expose his liar ass and turn every1 against him. Fuck idiots like that.

I don't get it. If it was me, I would so share it before I even gave it a listen. I don't see why people think its cool to leave others hanging. We are all excited.

the point is that old members seem to be in this trick..it's a fucking joke..maybe to gain members...propably that's all

dimmyk13 said:
the point is that old members seem to be in this trick..it's a fucking joke..maybe to gain members...propably that's all

I don't think so, that picture looks legit.  Look at the flash and the reflection on the Mission Edition case.

Back