The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

im going to buy the album but waiting till 17 or 18 is too much for me
i may die tomorrow or the next day so i need to lissen to it so i can go in peace
anyone

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Ranko said:
A friend of mine who has a connection with the Croatian distributor for EMI asked a few minutes ago if he could get the album a few days early. The response was "no way, EMI has sent a worldwide memo to all distributors that the new album must not get out of storage until next monday". So, Monday the 16th is apparently the first day. The following should be treated as a rumour: the distributor also told him that apparently some major shit happened, that the band planned to release a third song, but because of that they changed their mind.

If distributors follow that memo it means it will not even ship to stores until today.  Record companies sell to distributors, distributors sell and ship to the actual music stores, but it has to be before the 16th due to the German and Netherlands release date being the 13th.  And of course the vinyl version has made it's way into the hands of the public already.

I'm guessing the major shit that happened is the storm that destroyed the bands stage/gear.

I assume you friend is the user maidencroatia over on the IMFC forums.  He posted the same thing, but said he wasn't sure because he couldn't understand his source clearly.

Its 1:17pm in Germany.  I think the employees will probably leak it tonight in another 6, 7 hours after they get home from work, hopefully.  So go ahead and go take a nap guys!
:notworthy:

Shashwat said:
Its 1:17pm in Germany.  I think the employees will probably leak it tonight in another 6, 7 hours after they get home from work, hopefully.  So go ahead and go take a nap guys!
:notworthy:

Take a nap?  I'd love to but I just woke up. 

Twarkle said:
Take a nap?  I'd love to but I just woke up. 

Haha, well you're in the same boat as me.  I"m going to go out to get food to eat, and go the gym afterwards.  Hopefully time will pass quickly.  I've refreshed this page for the last 3 days hoping for a leak.

Shashwat said:
Haha, well you're in the same boat as me.  I"m going to go out to get food to eat, and go the gym afterwards.  Hopefully time will pass quickly.  I've refreshed this page for the last 3 days hoping for a leak.

My wife failed to tell me she was going to work early today.  She woke me up at 6:30 saying, "I'm leaving in 10 minutes, the baby is up and wants to play".   Ugh.  I love my daughter, but I don't want to play at 6 in the morning.

Maybe the band decided this album was too good to be appreciated by us mere mortals and recalled and destroyed every single copy of it.  :innocent:

Where the hell did these posts come from - 13 pages in a day?

Twarkle said:
If distributors follow that memo it means it will not even ship to stores until today.  Record companies sell to distributors, distributors sell and ship to the actual music stores, but it has to be before the 16th due to the German and Netherlands release date being the 13th.  And of course the vinyl version has made it's way into the hands of the public already.

I'm guessing the major shit that happened is the storm that destroyed the bands stage/gear.

I assume you friend is the user maidencroatia over on the IMFC forums.  He posted the same thing, but said he wasn't sure because he couldn't understand his source clearly.

Yeah, it's him... Well, I just wrote what he told me.

At the best, it's out any minute now.

At the worst, it's out Friday.  I'm pretty sure that you can wait until Friday.  

Ranko said:
Yeah, it's him... Well, I just wrote what he told me.

Cool man, thanks for posting the info.   :)

It's not funny man,we are dyinggggg here... :mad:

This thread is going to be hilarious in like 2 weeks when we've all listened to the new album a million times.  Man, chill out, it'll be out soon enough.

Back