The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

hallowed_bemy_name said:
Take a look at this page of the thread. Someone claims to have purchased it today but is having troubles ripping it. Pray that he isn't lying and he can figure out how to rip it!

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Maiden_fans ... 6718&st=60
Somebody get over there and help him rip it.  Heck, find out where he lives and if anybody's near get a fast laptop to him so it can be ripped quick.  It usually takes 5 minutes on my pc, why is it taking him 3 hours/

Anybody's who's good at ripping help him.  all i know is how to import it with Itunes.

Godspeed

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

If you can't use a ripping program in the year 2010, you're a schmuck who should keep your mouth shut about owning the fucking thing.

He mentioned some kind of protection on it & their PC claiming it needed 3 hours. Being in the US, and the timestamps being different everywhere I look, not sure when or where he bought it. He could have listened to it & ripped it by now, who knows. Regardless, if this momo has any clue, we should see it today. Or he could be blowing smoke up everyones ass LOL

It won't leak until thursday, Avenged sevenfolds new album didn't leak until the day before it was officially released.

Cheeseofdeath said:
It won't leak until thursday, Avenged sevenfolds new album didn't leak until the day before it was officially released.

You be quiet.

OMG OMG i'm so excited i hope he uploads it. :yey:

DUDE HAS IT! He took a pic of himself holding it. It is coming...

Cheeseofdeath said:

Maybe nobody really wants to hear it as bad as ppl wanna hear Maidens? I wanna know, if he is telling the truth, where the hell he "bought" it from...He hasn't come back online to post an opinion and he was really whinning about the packaging. Maybe he bought a fake LOL

Fucking shit is coming out from minute to minute

LordMaiden said:
DUDE HAS IT! He took a pic of himself holding it. It is coming...

Dude there's no way he photoshopped it in like 1 minute.  I mean he's freaking half naked, you can tell he's just jizzing his pants.

Shashwat said:
Dude there's no way he photoshopped it in like 1 minute.  I mean he's freaking half naked, you can tell he's just jizzing his pants.

Wow....just wow...

He says he won't upload it. Fuckin' douchebag. If I got the album earlier, I would've tried to upload it here any way possible. I would record it with my phone or something.

That dude will upload it or I will shit in his fucking eye.

NightProwler666 said:
He says he won't upload it. Fuckin' douchebag. If I got the album earlier, I would've tried to upload it here any way possible. I would record it with my phone or something.

Well if one person already got it, others are bound to get it soon.  Either way, it's still only about a week away for real release.  

Relax, if one naked dude has a copy, other must as well.  Someone will upload it.

I hope he's joking.  If he doesn't upload it I'll be so pissed  :(

If I had gotten it, I'd have posted it somewhere before even listening to it. If anyone gets any info on where or when it's available, please pm me

Back