The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

skobo90 said:

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Snarfington said:
For an easy life -

Add your email to this list if you have received the first four tracks, but would like to receive any further leaks via email.

pokelordpaul@gmail.com

Metalsinger99@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Add your email to this list if you have received the first four tracks, but would like to receive any further leaks via email.

pokelordpaul@gmail.com
invisiblekid1@hotmail.com
dziokie@yahoo.com
maiden2k@gmail.com
clarkey789@gmail.com
millerkm4@gmail.com
chrisclayton83@googlemail.com
nuclearpoweredpenguin@gmail.com
killers_5150@yahoo.com
dean123@msn.com
grbic007@gmail.com
kqimam@gmail.com
bartnawer@gmail.com
dylanmurphy13@gmail.com

pokelordpaul@gmail.com
invisiblekid1@hotmail.com
dziokie@yahoo.com
maiden2k@gmail.com
clarkey789@gmail.com
millerkm4@gmail.com
chrisclayton83@googlemail.com
nuclearpoweredpenguin@gmail.com
killers_5150@yahoo.com
dean123@msn.com
grbic007@gmail.com
kqimam@gmail.com
bartnawer@gmail.com
jsunday@pfarchitects.com

LooseCannon said:
I'm gonna start banning people who are asking for tracks they know haven't been leaked yet. Make your list, that's cool, but really, spamming a spam thread?

I can totally appreciate that. I'm happy with what I've got really, and the album is out next Monday and should be arriving in the mail so I'm good!

Back