The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Can someone up date that emails list? I'm packing the 3 songs and I'll give the link for download all three at once.

I was with 605 posts, why is it 597, now? :S

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

So how's everyone liking the new songs so far?
I can't listen, I'm at work :(

I don't think there will be any bitching about production on this one.

Production is really solid. As I said before, not blown away by any of the three but there's some good stuff in there. I think the epic tracks that we haven't heard will be the real treat.

Can I remind you all to not share links or offer to share on the forum? You're welcome to do what you want on your private email, but we don't want to get sued either.

Snarfington said:
For an easy life -

Add your email to this list if you have received the first four tracks, but would like to receive any further leaks via email.

pokelordpaul@gmail.com
clarkey789@gmail.com

good idea

LordMaiden said:
I don't think there will be any bitching about production on this one.

I'm sure there will be, but it sure sounds "brighter" and more alive than AMOLAD does.

Thank you to all who sent me the tunes.  I appreciate it greatly.

Snarfington said:
For an easy life -

Add your email to this list if you have received the first four tracks, but would like to receive any further leaks via email.

pokelordpaul@gmail.com
maiden2k@gmail.com

Back