The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

goodman said:
I can totally appreciate that. I'm happy with what I've got really, and the album is out next Monday and should be arriving in the mail so I'm good!

It's not going to matter by tonight anyway. The cat is out of the bag.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

LordMaiden said:
It's not going to matter by tonight anyway. The cat is out of the bag.

I can't help but match everything you say to Willliam Shatner's voice.  :lol:

goodman said:
I can totally appreciate that. I'm happy with what I've got really, and the album is out next Monday and should be arriving in the mail so I'm good!

No, it's just annoying when people are going "OMG CAN I HAVE THE REST SEND NOW" when those tracks aren't even out yet. It's pointless. Try to read the thread and participate. Making a future list? That's cool, it's smart. Those people are just jacking with one hand and licking their vinyl covers of SSOASS while they wait for someone to do the dirty work.

LooseCannon said:
No, it's just annoying when people are going "OMG CAN I HAVE THE REST SEND NOW" when those tracks aren't even out yet. It's pointless. Try to read the thread and participate. Making a future list? That's cool, it's smart. Those people are just jacking with one hand and licking their vinyl covers of SSOASS while they wait for someone to do the dirty work.

... I can still lick my SOASS CD cover though, right?

Back