The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Maiden did play, but it sounds like their stage set has been badly damaged.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

This is madness! We are 4 days away from the first OFFICIAL release and still nothing!? :blink: :blink:
Have there been any albums released over the past 2 years that have not been leaked in any form whatsoever?

Oh well. It looks like it's going to be a long night and I need something to calm me down. Time to crack open a beer and crank some Maiden!

Lampwick 43 said:
This is madness! We are 4 days away from the first OFFICIAL release and still nothing!? :blink: :blink:
Have there been any albums released over the past 2 years that have not been leaked in any form whatsoever?

No, everything leaks due to store employees and distributors taking copies, but we have seen more and more leaks being confined to 48 hours prior to release.

Twarkle said:
Maiden did play, but it sounds like their stage set has been badly damaged.
Is there a site you're reading this on because it should have its own thread in the main Maiden chat section.

HallowedBeMyName said:
I haven't been online for a while now, and I just read that Travis was attacked by a troll? What happened, exactly, and which thread?

It was a brutal attack. It was touch and go there for a while. He almost didn't make it.

I WANT IT TO FUCKING LEAK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all good. I had a good laugh at the troll and am over it now. :)

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Is there a site you're reading this on because it should have its own thread in the main Maiden chat section.

There are guys and gals on IMFC forum who were at the show.

4:30 AM in Germany. I suppose the earliest the stores open would be 8 or so.
Twarkle said:
There are guys and gals on IMFC forum who were at the show.
Ah yes. I'm sure blabbermouth will have an article on it.

6:30 AM in Germany. I suppose the earliest the stores open would be 8 or so.

Travis, you'll have to wait for an employee to take a copy, get off work, rip it and upload it.  And that's assuming they arrive on Monday.

Khan said:
It was a brutal attack. It was touch and go there for a while. He almost didn't make it.

:lol: You guys were able to drag him out, eh?

I think record stores usually open by 10am... And even then, it's not like the album will leak... or even delivered! We don't know that.

Twarkle said:
Travis, you'll have to wait for an employee to take a copy, get off work, rip it and upload it.  And that's assuming they arrive on Monday.

So you're saying that staying up all night in the hopes that it could leak at any moment might not be the best idea :bigsmile:

So I guess by the time I wake up which will be around 7:00am - 8.5 hours from now - it might be leaked.

Like Twarkle said, someone has to steal a copy and rip it to their computer.
Lampwick 43 said:
So you're saying that staying up all night in the hopes that it could leak at any moment might not be the best idea :bigsmile:
Unless an employee gives a copy to a friend to take home. Or a store is nice enough to let an employee buy it early.

Oh well.  It's 9:45 pm here and I got nothing better to do. I know I wont be sleeping anytime soon so I might as well stay up and hope for a miracle.

Like Twarkle said, someone has to steal a copy and rip it to their computer.
Unless an employee gives a copy to a friend to take home. Or a store is nice enough to let an employee buy it early.

Like I said in the other thread, my high school job was at a record store.  My boss wouldn't let me buy Fear Of The Dark early, so I ummmmm "borrowed" it and paid for it later. :)

Lampwick, your avatar is my mouse pad! :rocker:
Twarkle said:
Like I said in the other thread, my high school job was at a record store.  My boss wouldn't let me buy Fear Of The Dark early, so I ummmmm "borrowed" it and paid for it later. :)
Haha, too great!
If I worked at a store in Germany, I'd be willing to pay my boss 2 or 3 times the price just so I could get a copy to share with you all.

Back