The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

LordMaiden said:
FUCK. I'm looking for the track. I have no idea where it downloaded to. I forwarded to mozzle. Do you have it?

If you can't find it, it's probably in your internet temp files folder.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

please PN , thanks from maiden fans germany  :edmetal:

kqimam@gmail.com

Hi everyone.  I have been lurking this site for many years and finally decided to register... like everyone else.  I've enjoyed reading the many discussions and theories that have been posted recently, and if anyone with links to new songs to email them to me I would be eternally grateful.  Rock on and up the Irons!

I've sent it to the following email addresses just right now

douglasblack13579@yahoo.com,celsofia@gmail.com,zetareticuli81@hotmail.com,flapjack1231@yahoo.com,dimmyk@live.com,andrewmacdonald@supanet.com,brandon_jodouin@hotmail.com,afournier02@hotmail.com

What the hell, i'll bite.  My email is listed under my name.  Someone please send me some goodies. 

mrmovieman@live.se

Would be very kind if someone could send it to me as well! Thanks!

Been a Maiden fan for a long time, seen them 10 times and still remember when No Prayer hit the shelves! The new one will be great I think!

Cheers!

LordMaiden said:
FUCK. I'm looking for the track. I have no idea where it downloaded to. I forwarded to mozzle. Do you have it?

Nope. I don't. Hmm, would PM be better?

Interestingly enough, I wasn't convinced the track was real...till I heard Bruce.

It's...pretty cool so far. Fucking different!

Alright, I've been forwarding it...

hey don't forget me please  :lol:

This is torture LOL. I've given my Email addy 3 times now and nothing so far.  :(

Back