The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Long time lurker here

i cant handle this anymore - the wait is unbearable  :(

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

The dude with the shiny goat and emu in that thread is hilarious.

"You send fake? Why? In my country we would burn your scrotum with a flaming chicken for such deception. All I want was copy so I could get my shiny goat. I was going to sell goat as sex slave and make enough money to feed my wife and pet emu. Now I must kill my wife and feed her to my emu. "

Fucking win, dude.

chaosapiant said:
The dude with the shiny goat and emu in that thread is hilarious.

That's me.

Ha, yeah, I read that and thought, Twarkle, you crazy motherfucker.  :D

I am naked now. I just shaved my whole body and oiled it up. Wanna feel like a new born while listening to this shit.

WHERE IS IT?

:( :(

Twarkle said:
That's me.

I can't keep track, but you just got praise for your awesomeness.  I thought Borat was posting in that forum.

The guys at MFU are still claiming that one user definetily has the album

brother2 said:
I am naked now. I just shaved my whole body and oiled it up. Wanna feel like a new born while listening to this shit.

WHERE IS IT?

Is this the current winner for "most fucked up post in thread" award?

chaosapiant said:
I can't keep track, but you just got praise for your awesomeness.  I thought Borat was posting in that forum.

Thanks, I was trying to lighten things up a bit.  I was hoping you guys would laugh.

I hope flagofhate gets his butthole torn apart by emu.

brother2 said:

WHERE IS IT?

you didn't listen it yet???AHHHHHHHHHHHHH what else we gonna hear

chaosapiant said:
Is this the current winner for "most fucked up post in thread" award?

That's his first post.  :lol:

Clarkey777 said:
The guys at MFU are still claiming that one user definetily has the album

Yes, apparently the claim is that defo has it but refuses to post it on mega...or rapid share or anywhere. Fear of Italian Law LMAO So, let's wait for the next leak rumor to pounce. LOL I don't believe anything ofver there.

I don't understand why a fellow Maiden fan would joke about like that FlagofHate guy? What's the point? Isn't he waiting impatiently for the new album as well?

Midwinter said:
I don't understand why a fellow Maiden fan would joke about like that FlagofHate guy? What's the point? Isn't he waiting impatiently for the new album as well?

If I lived in my mama's basement & had no wife, girlfriend, kids, life, friends etc etc..I might do something as childish as that.

Why is there silence?  :huh:

It's the big come down :(
we're all emotionally exhausted ;P

"I can hear them floating on the wind, immortal sould... etc"... is the opening line to Isle of avalon...

Does anyone have the booklet that can confirm this line is part of the opening lyrices to Isle of Avalon? Then we can know if Whiteshit is lying or not on the MFU

Back