The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

chaosapiant said:
Iron Maiden are the only ones can break the internet...awesome!!!

I don't know.  I was on Toolshed.down.net when 10,000 Days was leaked.  It was absolutely insane.  If I remember correctly some guy downloaded the entire album off a radio ftp that was supposed to be secure, but was actually quite easy to find.  It was hilarious, but awesome.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Tool...it has been five years now. Please make.... you know, some music.

I wish I had my DeLoreon so  I could go back to the future, get the album, and bring it back here  :yey:

LordMaiden said:
Tool...it has been five years now. Please make.... you know, some music.

hahaha, I know.  They're up there with Maiden as my favourite musicians, and it slays me that they're so slow lol.

Stan said:
I wish I had my DeLoreon so  I could back to the future, get the album, and bring it back here  :yey:

While you're in the future, can you check to see if there is going to be another album after this one?  Interviews with the band members have been coy at best.

I had 1.21 gigawatts running through me ever since I started posting here.

I was  just PM'd a link from there too, just based on my funny post.  I'll you guys know in a bit, I'm sure it's fake but I'm downloading.

you guys should have seen the Lady Gaga message board when.... oh, well... nevermind

Going along with the Tool theme for a sec, supposedly A Perfect Circle is either recording or will be starting to record soon.

2 minutes until the download is finished! Windows media player is prepared, headphones prepared...

LordMaiden said:
I hear you there.

For all your craziness, I have maintained a hard boner for the past couple of days. You my friend get a praise, ha  :ok:

Slackerpass said:
Going along with the Tool theme for a sec, supposedly A Perfect Circle is either recording or will be starting to record soon.

Yeah, Tool are also working on new material.

2011 should be pretty good.

Could this really be it? We have been saying Monday....

NightProwler666 said:
2 minutes until the download is finished! Windows media player is prepared, headphones prepared...

PLAYER ENGAGED. WITH HEADPHONES ARMED. RELEASE THE TRACKS!!!

Back