The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

We need Khan to confirm it.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

hallowed_bemy_name said:
"I can hear them floating on the wind, immortal sould... etc"... is the opening line to Isle of avalon...

Does anyone have the booklet that can confirm this line is part of the opening lyrices to Isle of Avalon? Then we can know if Whiteshit is lying or not on the MFU

Khan has the LP jacket/lyrics.

I still want a pair of clogs...

OK, still not familiar with who has what here lol. We'll see if someone has it or not. The claim appears to be defo emailed a zip file to someone who now has it but get this..."Isn't good with computers to rip & post it..>LMFAO Can it get any more laughable?

Man, if it truly leaked, it would be everywhere by now. It hasn't leaked. The only person that we know of who has the album is some Aryan with no clothes on.

Well, at least I know I'm on the right forum. I guess the difference between here and there is here isn't loaded with a bunch of lying dicks.

Stan said:
Man, if it truly leaked, it would be everywhere by now. It hasn't leaked. The only person that we know of who was the album is some Aryan with no clothes on.

:lol: The lack of clothing, to me, was a dead giveaway!

Stan said:
Man, if it truly leaked, it would be everywhere by now. It hasn't leaked. The only person that we know of who was the album is some Aryan with no clothes on.

:lol:

of course, i'm referring to that weird bloke posing with the album.

anyway, LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a good sleep, by the way. had a crazy dream I was in germany with a friend being chased around by Lou Ferrigno. Errr...

Stan said:
Man, if it truly leaked, it would be everywhere by now. It hasn't leaked. The only person that we know of who has the album is some Aryan with no clothes on.

he's probs sat in a corner in some gollum like fashion "my precious"

"Poor Flag Of Hate. He so angry. If only file had been real then maybe I would have had some money left from sale of shiny goat. Maybe I could have bought huge cock horse with leftover money. That probably give Flag Of Hate happy milk smile and he not be so angry. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ambidestro said:
\ O /
will it leak today?

Probably. This is the kind of shit that happens before things do.

I don't think anymore it will leak today.....gonna sleep more. see ya

I have a feeling that the album is going to officialy leak next monday.. :bigsmile:

That's it...I'm trolling that place to death right now.

The most important thing learned is that MFU is a waste of a place and should be avoided at all costs.

I left the MFU like 3 years ago, but I've recently logged in to see what all the fuckheads are saying.

Back