The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Why is one of their admins putting down the band and saying they're shit?  :blink:

Seems like a pretty pathetic forum to me. Glad I came here instead.  :bigsmile:

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Xodus said:
Why is one of their admins putting down the band and saying they're shit?  :blink:

Because the 5 year olds who run the place think they are somehow "above" listening to Maiden.  It's a total farce of a site.

DO NOT FEAR! MY TROLLING OF THEIR FORUM WILL CAUSE HAVOC AND REVOLUTION!

Xodus said:

Those ppl are what you call antagonists. They have no life so they sit on chat boards all day trying to stir the pot for attn they don't get elsewhere. Attention seekers. In that regard the internet is a great thing. Gives ppl with no importance a chance to feel important. As you can see, it's worked today. Why people continue to post there and feed these people doesn't make sense to me. But hey, maybe I'M nonsensical. If that were true, it would make TOTAL sense!

LordMaiden said:
DO NOT FEAR! MY TROLLING OF THEIR FORUM WILL CAUSE HAVOC AND REVOLUTION!
*yawn* Having fun Denny Crane? :wub:

Look at what Alienigma posted.  :lol:

I'm going to get a ban from there so quick.....

LordMaiden, you're stressed on the MaidenFansUnited :x

You know what? They threw poop. I'm just throwing it back.

What's funny is, when you step back and look at it, it makes you wonder what type of person enjoys doing that?  I mean, what to do you do afterwards?  Say to your friends, "guess what I did on the internet today, I pretended to have a CD"?   I just don't get it.  I guess my parents paid enough attention to me as a kid.  

"Hey, douchebag, once this thing leaks, EVERYONE will have it. the only reason your forum is so special is because some Italian pussy put up a pic. "

This was classic. And say to say, I'm italian. He gives us a bad name.

hallowed_bemy_name said:
"Hey, douchebag, once this thing leaks, EVERYONE will have it. the only reason your forum is so special is because some Italian pussy put up a pic. "

This was classic. And say to say, I'm italian. He gives us a bad name.

No offense to your great country, dude.

I've already been banned. Funny how I get banned for my big mouth but sending fake links is OK. It proves my point.

Twarkle said:
What's funny is, when you step back and look at it, it makes you wonder what type of person enjoys doing that?  I mean, what to do you do afterwards?   Say to your friends, "guess what I did on the internet today, I pretended to have a CD"?   I just don't get it.  I guess my parents paid enough attention to me as a kid.  

When your only friends are forumites, this is an awesome thing to have accomplished, i'm sure.  :D

haha more pussy pics

And as a (supposed) Maiden fan too. I'd understand if it were a complete outsider who hated the band coming in to troll the place, but this is being done by people who're meant to be fans of the band. Doesn't many sense to me.  :huh:

Bleh, to take a quote from The Dark Knight: "Some men just want to watch the world burn".

Looks like I've been banned for posting the pussy pictures. Here's what it says:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Dec 25 2037, 11:07 AM.

:lol:

Yeah, when a moderator of the site is hating on the band the site is based on, it makes the place all stinky and trashy.
Stan said:
Looks like I've been banned for posting the pussy pictures. Here's what it says:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Dec 25 2037, 11:07 AM.

:lol:

You did that? I NOW LIKE YOU MORE THAN I DID BEFORE.

Yeah, haha. I don't understand. They take offense to vagina too! Such children!  :yey:

I'm not reading 14 pages of Madness. Anything important happen?

Wait, someone fill me in.  I just took a look at a bunch of the other threads over there.  Is that place there just to bash post 1988 Maiden?  It sure seems that way.  How bizarre.

Back