The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

I think there's no definite setlist yet, he was giving a general estimate. They might as well end up playing six songs off the new album.

Setlist.jpg

I've seen this image floating around online, but I'm not sure if it's faked or real.

Setlist.jpg

I've seen this image floating around online, but I'm not sure if it's faked or real.

I've put this in spoiler tags, just to be safe. We're trying to keep any revelations about the setlist spoilered.

Bruce said one of those songs will be dropped and either way how the fuck would anyone know the setlist? I don't think they started rehearsing yet and I highly doubt they'd just send the setlist to someone months before the tour.

Bruce said one of those songs will be dropped and either way how the fuck would anyone know the setlist? I don't think they started rehearsing yet and I highly doubt they'd just send the setlist to someone months before the tour.

The image was passed around social media sites briefly. You're probably right, it's most definitely fake given the info we have about the set now.

Bruce has said in multiple interviews that they will not be playing Empire of the Clouds or Run to the Hills, so I seriously doubt we'll hear them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Setlist.jpg

That's shown up here a few times, its fake. But Shadows then Wasted Years two songs later? People would get confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
they failed to play alexander the great in Macedonia so they likely won't
Too lazy to look it up right now, but did they ever play in Macedonia?
Only Chance would have been on the World Slavery Tour i think, even i don't think they've toured there.

Shame really, because Ohrid Colosseum would be awesome to see em in

I will remind people that even negative information about the tour must be spoilered.

IE if Bruce says we won't play a certain song.

If these aren't in spoiler tags, I am going to start issuing 1 point warnings.

Too lazy to look it up right now, but did they ever play in Macedonia?
Only Chance would have been on the World Slavery Tour i think, even i don't think they've toured there.

Shame really, because Ohrid Colosseum would be awesome to see em in

believe it was Somewhere Back in Time tour 2008-2009 where I saw the bootleg footage from... they sang the chorus to the song but never played it

I spoke to Janick in town on Saturday and asked whether or not a specific song would be played. His response was that no set list has been discussed and won't be until closer to tour, so we can assume all set list images so far are fake.

No doubt in my mind they will know which of the new songs will be played though, but thought I'd share.

Feel free to spoiler if required.

Back