The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

OMG yesterday sounded better than the thursday, they repair the mistake on tears of a clown the first night and bruce killed it on book of souls!! He hit the notes like a fuckin champ!

Good to hear! They weren't exactly bad in the first couple of shows anyway, any improvement on that is an added bonus.

Good to hear! They weren't exactly bad in the first couple of shows anyway, any improvement on that is an added bonus.

Those 3 first gigs were a warm up in the end. Maiden love Latin America so much that they want to get down here with guns blazing (so they'll be able to play another 3 legs without setting foot here :( )

You have to find vídeos of book Of souls from the friday gig, i don't know but i hear it much better than the last day and all The past gigs, i think The red and The black too, his performance was just incredible, i hope they come back for the second leg, better than maiden england performance with no doubt

Pretty interesting take on merch vs. bootleg merch from the Mexico City gigs:

Considering those shirts are nearly $10 less in Mexico than in America, I'd be glad to pay 550 pesos!

I've just noticed in Hallowed, the lights under Bruce at the beginning are arranged to look like prison cell bars.

God, I love this tour's stage set up, the attention to detail is just phenomenal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've looked back at several older Maiden performances over the years. To my ear, not only hasn't Bruce lost anything...he actually sounds better than ever IMO.

Considering those shirts are nearly $10 less in Mexico than in America, I'd be glad to pay 550 pesos!
I didn't care bout the prices so i buy two shirts and a big flag of their official merch, looks Pretty cool on my wall

Wow, mexicans actually have a fair to sell T-Shirts, cool hahahaha

550 pesos translate to around R$ 120. So, i'll buy only if they bring in the Powerslave T-Shirt (which i haven't saw in the video). Otherwise, i'll just buy one in the outside

Cool video!

Considering all of those shirts sold in the market are unofficial bootleg products it's amazing that Maiden just lets it happen right outside of the venue. Just turning the blind eye I guess ;)

Random thought I had the other day (that I honestly don't know the answer to)-

When was the last album tour that featured a walk on Eddie during a new song? This tour has the walk on Eddie come on during Book of Souls. I'm pretty sure this hasn't happened with any of the previous reunion era tours (can't recall where the walk on Eddie came on for the DOD tour).

IM just released a teaser of the tour on the Twitter (probably on the Facebook page as well).

A-W-E-S-O-M-E. This tour is just legendary.
Just 11 days to Showday in my city. Fingers crossed

I just "watched" it on Flightradar24. How many music fans can confidently claim to know exactly where their favourite band is, geographically, at any given moment?

Yeah, I need to stop flightstalking, it's become a compulsive habit. Mind you, I used to watch FR24 before Maiden got involved. :innocent:

They cheated between Tulsa and Vegas, though, some members flew on ahead.

Back