The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Anyone here in Vegas? Heard on the IMFC that the ticket scanners crashed again... good luck... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
TicketBastard is at it again :D.

Does anyone know when does Maiden start in Vegas tonight? Just randomly woke up in the middle of the night and might go Periscope hunting (won't post links here of course).

TicketBastard is at it again :D.

Does anyone know when does Maiden start in Vegas tonight? Just randomly woke up in the middle of the night and might go Periscope hunting (won't post links here of course).
I've found a stream on YouTube that says in two hours, supposedly.

The Raven Age hit exactly at 7:50pm. They're still on.

Sound is awful. Complete bottom-heavy mush. I'm hoping that Maiden's sound is clearer...Doug Hall always mixes a great show but we'll see how it goes out across the PA. Problem right now is that TRA is just too loud.

I didn't experience any issues with the credit card scanner. Huge line going through the metal detectors but it moved pretty fast all things considered.

The Raven Age hit exactly at 7:50pm. They're still on.

Sound is awful. Complete bottom-heavy mush. I'm hoping that Maiden's sound is clearer...Doug Hall always mixes a great show but we'll see how it goes out across the PA. Problem right now is that TRA is just too loud.

I didn't experience any issues with the credit card scanner. Huge line going through the metal detectors but it moved pretty fast all things considered.
Doug wasn't with them on the last tour. Haven't heard who is doing sound this time. Can you get a glimpse at the soundboard? :p

Martin Walker is doing FOH sound for Maiden this tour. Official time they hit is 8:55pm. Also long-time soundman for Judas Priest and works with Whitesnake & Slash as well. He's been with Maiden since 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one that wants to hang out after the gig, we are going to be up the ramp towards the shark reef after. It'll be me, Loosey, bearfan and son, Cornfed, Mr Knicks and maybe Collin if we find him.

Back