The Hangover Thread

You can add me to the hangover club.

I fell like I killed one too many brain cells last night, and now my brain no work so good.

Had a wedding party last night, awoken broken, head still hurts a bit but OK at this point. Now this is one of the rare sights today that made me laugh out loud

j_rHSpzGEAbvFM1zFZCGHIibEUUJ7NT8X9CE8RA3Qyo.jpg

What's funny is that I remember most everything except the end. I woke up fully clothed in boots and a jacket, don't know how or when I made it to bed.

Never had any blackouts, happy to report. And I'm talking combos of stuff that booze can't even phantom :)
Nowadays I can't even have a couple of vodkas without feeling all shit tomorrow.

So... yesterday was my godson's baptism and we had a party afterwards... I got epically drunk (wifey says that at one moment I actually started doing rolls on the floor for no discernible reason) and I'm more or less completely dysfunctional today. It was fun, nobody got hurt, no arguments or anything, but it made me reconsider my relationship with booze and I'm going to hold myself on a short leash from now on.

Any photos or videos that will be kept around until it's time to share the wisdom of that memorable night with your godson?

Holy carp was I drunk as hell yesterday. I planned on taking it easy but being in a group of very drunk people didn't help. No worst hangover ever but I would like to feel more fresh still.

Yesterday was a pretty good evening considering that I don't usually enjoy clubbing. Managed not to go overboard with alcohol as well, so there's no hangover, just somewhat tired.

Back