The Hangover Thread

I drank 2.5 liters of beer (guinness and tuborg) and three shots of JD yesterday.

Feeling great today. Awesome.

Somehow, I managed to open Maidenfans last night but not make it to the drunk posting thread.  Shame, would have been an epic post.

Invader said:
Somehow, I managed to open Maidenfans last night but not make it to the drunk posting thread.  Shame, would have been an epic post.

I think I opened an epic thread. I don't really want to know. But I'll check out.

H, I haven't been as wasted as last night in a long time.

I really wasn't in any sort of state to post anywhere about 18 hours ago, so I guess I'm glad I don't have a phone with internet capabilities :D

Actually, didn't even really have a hangover either. Usually don't get them that bad if at all.

Blimey, last night was a heavy one. Probably wasn't in a good enough state to drive home this morning but did it anyway while screaming along to Painkiller. Stuck behind some moron doing 40 in a national speed limit stretch, you know the sort of idiot who brakes when going around bends. Supposed to be going to a beer festival today but not sure I can face a whole day's drinking, might just save myself for the boxing tonight.

That was great birthday celebration. Swimming in ice cold river, dancing to Hendrix (and some techno, but It didn't matter at the moment), hunting wasps, climbing stuff, sadly one window didn't make it till morning. So we had to clean some glass and other things.

Tell you what,

Seek and Destroy is a pretty mediocre metal song. I'm not saying that it's bad. I like it. but its far from being anything exceptional, just accept it.

But I tell you, it all depends on who's on h´the dan ce floor. it can be a m a z i n g.

This morning was unpleasant (I woke up with my headphones on and MP3 player in my bed, wtf), but I seem to recover, thank God.

mtmccox said:
This morning was unpleasant (I woke up with my headphones on and MP3 player in my bed, wtf), but I seem to recover, thank God.
I did that once haha.

Wow, I was drunk enough to miss Drunk Posting and post in the Hangover Thread.  :blush:

Perun said:
Tell you what,

Seek and Destroy is a pretty mediocre metal song. I'm not saying that it's bad. I like it. but its far from being anything exceptional, just accept it.
Sorry, I cannot accept that. :p

Back