The Hangover Thread

On sunday i had a hangover that lasted the whole fucking day -__-" Never had one of those before (i usually dont get any kinda hangover)
I woke up from my bed with my glorious iron maiden shirt covered in womit... and the next 2 hours i was waiting to throw up again. I finally did... but it didnt make me feel any better  :mad: sheit! ...And the headache... oh damn >____<
And i dont even remember shit about the previous night... I was drinking with my dad and his girlfriend... All i remember is our chats about the big 4 and ronnie james dio... and my iron maiden praise  :lol:

Oh my. What a night. It started with a call, moments after LC's announcement and lasted five hours. I should be Dostoyevsky to describe these hours, especially the last three. I'll give it in five words. The order is important:
Awesome.
Epic.
Evil.
Pompous.
Lost.

Damnit. I didn't remember drinking very much last night but apparently I decided shotting gin would be an excellent idea some time in the night. Eurgh. Definitely time for a bacon sandwich.

Bit late for my post here as I got pretty rat-faced last night - but it's now 17:00 and I have a good chance to recover.

Have mercy? Try saying that when you have tasted the aftermath of too much slivovic, combined with the unpleasant series of enduring the last session of a week-long conference, a bus ride to the airport and two flights that both saw their fair deal of turbulence ...

I woke up this morning with a riot going on in my stomach, and it didn't calm down until the plane was half-way from Vienna to Copenhagen. The first food-like substance I managed to finish today was a 0.33l can of Coca Cola towards the end of that flight.

Now that I'm home, I'm so hungry I struggle to find words. I have to make a king size omelet. NOW!

Well not hungover anymore, but I still got a good story out of this weekend :D

My friend calls me up and invites me over to just hang out. As usual I pick up a couple of pizzas and a case of beer (Dundee in this case... fron NY). When I get there we start debating what to do and where to go as two of his roommates are watching some moronic show on Netflix. We decide to go to a bar and call up the third roommate to see if he was up to coming with us. He answers, but talks in a low voice and cuts the conversation short telling us he'll call back in 20 minutes. We have a beer and a few smokes while we wait. FORTY minutes go by and he doesn't call. I call him and he answers, "WHAT?" "EXCUUUSE me, you said you'd call back but clearly you didn't." he again seems agitated, cuts me off and ends by saying he can't come out.

We go back inside, chit chat with the other roommates and somehow we came to the conclusion we should play a beer pong tournament 2 on 2. As we decide that the third roommate calls asking where we were going to be and we tell him about the tourney and says he's in. We play a few rounds and when we run out of the cheap AND good beer the third roommate and I are sent out on a beer run. The store is down the street from their house as is the restaurant "Applebees." So my friend says, "Dude, we should go to applebees for some beer." "um we've been drinking beer all night AND we're on our way for more." "yeah, but I want a Blue Moon and I want to make them wait." "Ha ha, nice, I'm in." So we go to the restaurant first and sit at the bar. Now we are regulars at that place and most of the staff recognize us whenever we go in. As we're sipping on our beers my friend nudges me and says, "Hey check it out [cute server I've been eyeing for months] is here off the clock." "Indeed she is." "go for it man, now is your chance!" "You think so?" "Oh yeah, I want to watch you crash and burn." "LOL, hmm, I don't know man." So as we drink we discuss how to approach the situation. Finally I ask the barkeep for a napkin and a pen and I write:

"I'm drunk and I thought you should have my number [name and number]", my friend grabs it and adds, "We're having a party."

We pound back what is left of our blue moons (about half) and I go up to her. As soon as I tap her shoulder and say, "hi" one of the servers on duty comes up and just starts talking to her and her friends completely cockblocking me. She ignores her after a few seconds and says, "so what's up?" So we talk for a bit about nothing in particular and finally I say handing the napkin over, "So this is for you, I gotta go, but I'll see you around."

We laugh all the way back to the house (after getting more beer), and we get berated by the other roommates for taking for ever and taking a detour. My friend that invited me over says, "you are ALMOST as big a (derogatory term) as he is, your saving grace is you had the chance to get some pussy tonight, but you blew it, so you suck just as much!" We don't play more beer pong, but we end up watching "Machete," or I should say, tried to, because at some point I made it to the couch and woke up with a sharpied penis on my face....

I also replay last night's events and start laughing at how fucking ridiculous it was and how any small chance that ever existed of me hooking up with the cute server are probably dead after my drunken spectacle. I go home, go about my day when around 630 my phone vibrates... a text... unknown number... it read, "So you were drunk last night and decided to give me your number?[name]

It's been two days and I still can't believe it worked! LOL. :D

Can you believe it? Two pints of beer and a little glass of Scotch yesterday - to the Champions League game - and I have a headache. There must be something wrong in my system, normally those amounts of alcohol would just mean I would wake up a bit more tired than usual.

Good that I have this:

paracetamol-300x163.png

Where the hell was I last night?

And looking at my drunk post, it's kinda telling that the only part of it that was actually correct was the part I wrote in Persian.

Back