The Hangover Thread

national acrobat

Ancient Mariner
Went to the Great British Beer Festival yesterday; considering we got stuck in traffic and were there for only 2 hours I managed to get really quite pissed. Probably something to do with that 9% beer....

Also there's one beer which I should warn you all of, but I can't remember its name. It smelled of shit.

errg so i went over board last night and blacked out, my mommy woke me up on the washroom floor at 530.....I worked at 6am. :down: :down:
the worst I have eve felt in my life I would say I'm never gena drink again but I'm going up north in 3 days.

Perun

After the war?
Staff member
Let me put it this way: I'm currently enduring some rather unfair treatment and there is nothing I can do about it.

Perun

After the war?
Staff member
Cheers. I'm not very positive that it will end soon, but one can always hope.

Perun

After the war?
Staff member
Great party last night. At first I didn't feel like going, but it was bloody brilliant. The guy who threw it explicitly asked us not to stay sober.

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Christmas party at work was OK.  Drank a lot to make up for it.  Fell in with some random girl and her boyfriend, both of whom are fucking awesome people.  She loaned me Dragon Age: Origins.  Well worth the headache.