THE FUTURE PAST TOUR - The Setlist Contest! WINNERS: blackie2380, MrKnickerbocker & Collin

That's odd. Really odd. Not really sure what to think of this.
Did'nt one of the members mention He wants to play Prodigal Son? I think I remember one user wrote this in the tour thread...
Maybe they did'nt manage to play Alexander and now want to give the fans other songs never (Only the good die young) or only one time (Prodigal Son) played before, which they want to play. Though it would remain how they fit in the setlist...
Maiden sometimes had weird choices, like afraid to shoot strangers on Maiden England.

There is no room in the set for both Prodigal Son and OTGDY. So, something else is going on I think.

Unless they drop everything bar Iron Maiden and FOTD and go completely hardcore with the set.

I think this is some kind of numerical code. For what? I have no idea.

There is no room in the set for both Prodigal Son and OTGDY. So, something else is going on I think.

Unless they drop everything bar Iron Maiden and FOTD and go completely hardcore with the set.
I know probably highly unlikely, but what if they play Prodigal Son on first nights and only the good die young on second, when they play two shows in a city?

So based on speculations, Maiden are gonna play Total Eclips, Prodigal Son, Only the Good Die Young, Futureal, The Prisoner, The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner etc. Is this tour even about Senjutsu and SiT? Camoon, let's be real, none of them are gonna appear in the setlist. And honestly, I couldn't care less. If they want to play songs not related to Senjutsu, SiT then play Brave New World, Dance of Death, Phantom of the Opera, Out of the Silent Planet!

Another hint found. When The River Runs Deep and The Book Of Souls have same length on the discography site. 10:27.

WTRR is the 5th song and Prodigal Son has a 5 next to Harris... So, there's that...

Back