The Future Past Tour 2024

See everyone in Rosemont (bit surprised to see them go there instead of United Center, but, hooray for not having to trek it to Tinley Park.) Will either also be at opening night in San Diego or in Vegas, probably Vegas, because it's Vegas.

Also, so much for the proclamation of "We will never play the Tacoma Dome again!" in 2019 from Bruce. :D

Ha, nice. I dont recall, why did he say that?
During the end of Iron Maiden and I guess during the encore break, security was absolutely beating the piss out of this one guy who I believe was actually instigating a lot of trouble down in the pit. Prior to the band starting The Evil That Men Do, Bruce points out what's happening (without knowing the full story. Bruce? No way!) and declared he hoped the guy getting beat up would take the venue to the cleaners and that Maiden'll never play the place again.

During the end of Iron Maiden and I guess during the encore break, security was absolutely beating the piss out of this one guy who I believe was actually instigating a lot of trouble down in the pit. Prior to the band starting The Evil That Men Do, Bruce points out what's happening (without knowing the full story. Bruce? No way!) and declared he hoped the guy getting beat up would take the venue to the cleaners and that Maiden'll never play the place again.

Typical Bruce, having his head right up his arse!

So there is a lot going on next year. I wonder still specifically what we will "be happy" about. Has it been covered (a likely answer)? Is something else to come?
This is what we expected,next leg of the tour. Bruce promoting his new album in an iron maiden video? I dont see that....so what is it?

Don't get me wrong, I like getting new material, but if it is anything like most of Senjutsu, I'd rather have nostalgia! :lol:
Well, SNJ is better than half of the 80's albums, so I couldn't care less about nostalgia tours, especially after 3 years of LOTB. :D

If people want to listen to Run To The Hills there are like a million live albums. I want surprises and unique choices, not the same old we've been hearing for literal decades.

Well, SNJ is better than half of the 80's albums, so I couldn't care less about nostalgia tours, especially after 3 years of LOTB. :D

If people want to listen to Run To The Hills there are like a million live albums. I want surprises and unique choices, not the same old we've been hearing for literal decades.

Says the guy whose favourite album is Virtual XI… :lol:

Says the guy whose favourite album is Virtual XI… :lol:
you-oh.gif

Back