The Future Past Tour 2024

That surprised:
In addition to:

Yeah. :D

Frankly, I'm quite happy that they keep doing this rather amazing set. I checked out some of the YouTube clips @onurb posted; pretty good! Bruce sounds very good. I might be in the minority with this view, but I absolutely love Days of Future Past and I think it ROCKS live. Bruce sounded pretty great on the chorus.

Just boot death of the Celts please. Clansman is so much better

Hey why not Futureal

Also the guys should have stopped being proud and got in ear monitors and tuned down to Eb for Bruce's voice a decade ago but a)they've only got about two years to go so no point and b) Bruce is (most of the time) superhuman and can just about do it anyway

They sound quite ok. We will see after two - three more shows how it goes but I like it. Also - I usually don't watch iron maiden song, but I did that today and I like Eddies during this song :-D

Also - I'm not saying that Bruce is going bald buuuut seeing a similar hair deficit in my case, my wife suggested that it was time to let it go with dignity.

I think they could have changed at least one song (CIPWM?) - but this setlist is almost perfect.

Good/solid performances for a first show. Bruce sounds very good and will need to warm up ofc. Noted he has done solo shows this year, a lot. Nicko is doing as-solid-enough-as last year and the songs that don't sound as good are still the last 2.

Can't wait for next year's tour.

I would say that CIPWM is oddly fun. I'm little bit shocked that I don't like dotc as much as I thought that I will like it.

Back