The Future Past Tour 2024

Also, H either changed the neck on his main Jackson, or he switched the green Jacksons around. No wear.

But, I would say it's the former, as the body wood grain looks like his main Jacko.

It looks to me as if a neck has been replaced here.

Could we stop this now? It wasn't that hard to understand and pretty clearly expressed that it was supposed to be a joke. If you didn't find it funny, you can ignore it.

That being said there are never any rumors shared and liked here as we all know…

Is there nothing interesting to discuss?
And yet you couldnt ignore my post so cry me a river. Is there nothing interesting to discuss?

Anyway.

No setlist changes is a good thing, i feel that this tour has a very strong choice of songs and changing it would be a shame. Live recording would be nice.

Fingers crossed for nicko performance, this tour will tell us a lot about future.

Wow- I thought U.S crowds were bad… oooof.
I will admit the only shows I've been to in the last 15 years or so have been old school/classic Metal shows. The audience is mostly as old as the band, that's just a given in the U.S. and the younger crowds mostly go for other genres. Yeah, we don't move around and "get into it" like we used to but it doesn't mean we enjoy the show any less than the dipshits who light flares or scream lyrics (very badly) in your ear the whole fucking show.

Back