The Future Past Tour 2024

Perhaps they were recording a live album! :D
tenor.gif

Bruce after the show: ''we will see you, no doubt we're gonna see you again some other time, some other place, somewhere back in time, maybe in the future past, we don't know''...

There will be a tour next year, but this is a curious quote, especially if it's a hint as usually from him. Please not something for Powerslave again, really hope so. Or a 3rd leg of the current tour, even with some changes. 50 Years to be is the best option.
I think he's just rambling a bit, not quite figured out what he wants to say at the end of the show yet.

I think he is hinting at Rime being played next year, as it is the only SBIT exclusive song as of now. But there were hints about that before...

Let's see if hints continue.

They will mix the history tours to one big legacy/history tour. One part Early Days, some Powerslave, a bit of Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son and a few other things.

They will mix the history tours to one big legacy/history tour. One part Early Days, some Powerslave, a bit of Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son and a few other things.
I'd also go with that scenario. And I still think that there is a chance that Alexander stays for 1 more tour.

I have to be honest, I made that up just now, but some sort of history tour to tie in with the 50th anniversary seems plausible.
That. I think a general hits tour for the 50th anniversary is the one. And Rime will be in the set.

Legacy Of The Beast 2, but with less pay-to-win mobile game promotion.

Few things about this video...

When Bruce misses the cue on HCW (fter Eddie fight), Steve almost immediately goes towards him to try and signalize that he should sing.

Also, H broke a string during ATG solo, don't think I have ever seen breaking a string on stage before.

Is there a full Alex video from Adelaide yet?

Last edited:
I think he's just rambling a bit, not quite figured out what he wants to say at the end of the show yet.
Probably but remember the 2022 hints, Bruce likes that. Let's wait if these hints continue.
I think he is hinting at Rime being played next year, as it is the only SBIT exclusive song as of now. But there were hints about that before...
Possible, and we know Rime is a favorite of Bruce, but it's not an easy song for Nicko.
It kind of makes sense (and suggests a lack of ideas big time), but I'd rather they use the 50 years theme instead of repeating and limiting themselves again. Maybe the theme of the next tour is still undecided, but a Legacy-esque/Hits tour (without worlds or different stages) disguised as a 50 years celebration could focus/tie with the History tours (aka the 80's stuff, expected mostly). Plus early Reunion too. The setlist space will be tough then.
After all, 50 years = Hits tour, history in one.
And I still think that there is a chance that Alexander stays for 1 more tour.
It's curious if Alexander will stay. It's a very comfortable song for them now and the most popular deep cut 'til now, while Nicko said it could be a live staple (especially if they don't play Hallowed, it will replace it). Well, if there is a show in Greece...

Last edited:
Back