The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasted years should be a closer, a happy song which leaves you with a smile on your face while you are exiting arena.
Yeah, but because Wasted Years was such a special and unique closer during TBOS tour, I think they will close with something else - HBTN, Hell On Earth, TWOTW (live favorite) or Running Free, for example.

I wonder if Steve will use his blue bass on some shows next year as a throwback to the 1986 tour...

I know he used it during TBOS tour, but did he use it for LOTB tour? He also used it during TFF and SBIT tours, iirc.

Since there is concern about Nicko’s ability to drum the SIT songs, maybe now is the time for him to use the assistance of double bass?

I know it’s un-Nicko but it might be just what is needed.

Since there is concern about Nicko’s ability to drum the SIT songs, maybe now is the time for him to use the assistance of double bass?

I know it’s un-Nicko but it might be just what is needed.
No chance, because he said it himself that his left foot is much much weaker. Kevin needed to level the bass drum hits on Face In The Sand.

I think tomorrow might be the day, when the last 5-10 dates are announced.

I hate that the IMFC code is one entry only for Spanish shows, so, could any IMFC member here, who is not going to Barcelona check if there is a fan pit for that show? Would be greatly appriciated.

I hate that the IMFC code is one entry only for Spanish shows, so, could any IMFC member here, who is not going to Barcelona check if there is a fan pit for that show? Would be greatly appriciated.
Why do you think tomorrow in particular? Are announcements normally on Thursdays?

For what it's worth, here are the official boxscore data for the Lisbon show (courtesy of a fan club member with access to industry publications):

Lisbon, PORTUGAL – Estadio Nacional (27,282 / 30,000) Gross: $1,829,274

I think the highest attendance for a Maiden show in Portugal prior to 2022 was 17,839 in 2018.

For what it's worth, here are the official boxscore data for the Lisbon show (courtesy of a fan club member with access to industry publications):

Lisbon, PORTUGAL – Estadio Nacional (27,282 / 30,000) Gross: $1,829,274

I think the highest attendance for a Maiden show in Portugal prior to 2022 was 17,839 in 2018.
Yup. The floor was basically sold out, as was the left hand stand. I'd bet most of those unsold tickets were on the back stand.

Just both London shows for me, I’m afraid. Travelling abroad to see Maiden is a thing of the past for me.
@FTB gets to keep his tickets then

No fan pit

Screenshot_20221102_215328_com.android.chrome_edit_491447732318758.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back