The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trivium and Alter Bridge were support acts this year, but unfortunately not on the concert I saw.
I don’t think Alter Bridge opened for them this year, no. They were meant to be on the bill in 2020 during the Walk the Sky cycle, but that’s another one that got cut short. AB have only performed once since and that was at their listening party last week.

So, looking at the tour rooting, there should be a Balkan Penninsula part of the tour lasting between the last week of May until 13th of June (well, the last date before Krakow could be Budapest or Vienna).

Considering I'm moving to Romania this end of the year and won't be able to leave the place for the whole year (nothing serious, just personal reasons), I hope you're right and they schedule a concert in Bucharest. I will be very upset if I finally move to a place that Maiden plays every year instead of every 3 years over here and miss a tour as special as this SiT/Senjutsu mashup.

If they're throwing back to the era as a whole, it'd be neat if they dug Rime of the Ancient Mariner out for one more tour. Wouldn't mind if it took the place of two of 'must plays' like Fear and Trooper.

Sure, the set'd be skewing towards more epics than quick songs, but I wouldn't mind.
only way they add rime is at the expense of Alexander just as they did back then ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back