The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a lot bands do it for the money now which in the current climate might be fair enough. Theyre not making much money from anything else from what i can gather.
Yeah the record business is pretty much in the toilet for most bands these days and not many at all make serious money from streaming services I don't think.

Nicko would be best for and thoroughly enjoy doing Meet and Greets. Bruce would be next. Steve is shy with fans and would give us the imaginary umbrella and closed mouth smile. Not sure about Jan but you might have to drag H and Davey out there kicking and screaming, heh.

If it's a way for a band to make up for record sales that used to be there, rising touring costs, or whatnot I have no issue. I do think KISS tries to milk their fans but if a fan is willing to pay the price and feel they got their money's worth then so be it.

This. I actually think that if Maiden did a 15-show stadium tour in Europe, they would sell out (like they do in South America). But, they would need to change their ways and add visual value to the show. And we all know how stubborn the main 3 guys are...
Maiden did a lot of sold out stadiums last year. Without changing anything.

But I do agree a little upgrade would be nice for future stadium shows.

No need to change it every tour... But it would be nice if they would freshen it up every 10 years or so. LOTB was the tour to do it.

And no, I'm not talking about Metallica scale of changing things, but just little stuff here and there. Different paths, different ramps...

Actually, it seems like this year they ditched the 3 ego ramps and have gone with no gaps late in the tour. They should do things like this, but more often.
LOTB tour, SJ stage and the current tour with the screens are right and ''big'' for Maiden changes and are quite fresh.

Something different for every new tour like in the 80's (something little if possible) would be nice and enough.
Nope, Twickenham did not sell out. These are the official box score data:

Iron Maiden
. July 5, 2008 at Twickenham Stadium, London, U.K.
. Attendance: 44,672 Capacity: 51,754
. Number of shows: 1 Number of sell-out shows: 0
They probably expected a sold out show, but the figures are good given the capacity

4110AD85-AF7B-47AE-8BAE-1DFFDF3DB3D3.jpegThe British Lion schedule for January has been announced, though,January and March 02-07 - Monsters of Rock Cruise
What is your forecast for Maiden's 2024 schedule?

Would love if they released another drum cam video of Nicko, last one was Wicker Man, 21 years ago...
Me too.
View attachment 29796The British Lion schedule for January has been announced, though,January and March 02-07 - Monsters of Rock Cruise
What is your forecast for Maiden's 2024 schedule?
- Maiden can record a new album between February and April (or in the winter).
- The tour starts in May/June (as usual in recent years) and ends in September (SA/NA leg, Europe in the summer).
- Bruce can do a solo tour in the winter and release the album then or in early 2024.

This would be a perfect scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back