The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's old and he's trying to preserve himself as best he can to get through the shows
If it's that painful for him he'd be better off relaxing at home than punishing himself every night. I don't think anyone would begrudge him a break at this stage in their career

Interesting because most of the crying I've seen in here is from people flipping their lid at the suggestion Maiden are mere mortals :lol:

I'd have to disagree with Brucey. I know I'll get a lot of flack for this, but apart from a few tracks; Senjutsu is just totally uninteresting and uninspired to my ears, to the point that I can't even listen to Senjutsu in its entirety without totally losing attention. 1999 - 2011 is the golden era to me. I know we shouldn't compare everything; but how on earth someone could listen to Paschendale or Thin Line Between Love and Hate, then listen to equal length songs on Senjutsu and say that it's one of the best albums they've ever done is just totally beyond my comprehension.
I have to agree theres no comparison. Its an ok album Senjutsu but easily the most uninspiring of the 'reunion' albums

The 2nd show of the tour sounded better than the first. Well, it's Maiden after all!

Edit: for example, The Time Machine was much better:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yax
This tour will wrap up in 2024 (I'm going out on a limb here and saying this is just the first leg), probably towards the end, or at least the middle.
Why are you ruling out a 3rd leg in 2025? This is not a traditional album tour. Nicko?
But no, they prefer to challenge themselves to give us stars in the eyes.
Big kudos for that!
I think as soon they finish the tour in 2024 theyll go 3 months off and then go to a studio
It's possible, but I think the earliest will be in 2025, or eventually in 2026. I want both, but they will prioritize touring.
I love the red samurai. Am I the only one?
I don't like that it's not bigger as usual (like during LOTB tour) and I prefer it to be the album cover colours. Looks kind of cool though. Maybe because of the stage they made him red - to make it stand out more and to fit the them?

Why are you ruling out a 3rd leg in 2025? This is not a traditional album tour. Nicko?
Sure, it could go on into 2025. The point is that the fact they were hungry for whipping out a new album in 2020 doesn't mean that they will in 2024, 2025 or 2026. Why are people talking about a new album like it's somehow almost a given? It is definitely not.

I know I often rip on Bruce for being stubborn and sometimes straining, but fucking hell is he nailing this song. We are so lucky to be fans of a band that sound this good in their late 60’s.

I see he is not moving as much and has extra monitors. Good choice, Mr Dickinson.
Extra monitors are from last year. He got them added towards the end of the tour. The placement is different though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back