The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well by playing first at least they can go ahead and get it done and head home. All the acts are surely getting a huge payday as it was enough to drag Maiden overseas before intended (and I can't blame them) but I have to admit this "festival" is a bit of a rip off. For the amount of money these tickets cost there should be other bands playing at least.

I wonder how bad the GA section in the back will be? If its a decent view I guess you could argue $600 isn't too bad considering all 6 acts are headliners. It's like the equivalent of a $100 ticket for each headliner. Still think they should have one or two more bands each day.

Last edited:
Brazil's most reliable concert journalist just tweeted: "Bruce Dickinson in Brazil! April/May 2024. More information soon!"

His first Maiden-related tweet this year. We're assuming it's going to be for solo shows but it's Bruce so, who knows...

Last edited:
There's also the fact that GNR is just a bigger name than Maiden and will also be playing for a lot longer, if GNR went on at 6;45 you're probably looking at it being close to 11 when Maiden would going on, judging that they seem to be allowing about 40 mins for changeover

Cool graphic/poster.
Brazil's most reliable concert journalist just tweeted: "Bruce Dickinson in Brazil! April/May 2024. More information soon!"

His first Maiden-related tweet this year. We're assuming it's going to be for solo shows but it's Bruce so, who knows...
Then Maiden tour will start in June (June-September, 4 months for SA, NA and Europe - seems plausible).

The way its worded makes me think of a solo tour, but either way it seems Maiden can record an album in the winter after the tour (or early 2025) - if Bruce or Adrian (Nicko will do some solo shows, I guess) are not busy. I'd say in the winter is more likely because early 2025 they should announce the dates for the type of tour in the summer, ofc if they don't have other plans.

View attachment 29943

$600 to essentially stand outside the arena is crazy to me. I sure as hell wouldn't pay it.
I think the Festival is made to show off the 'Big Names' Guns N Roses , AC/DC and Metallica. Because they play at night They can display the Light show and pyro. Maiden , Priest and Tool can't bright in that aspect so I think Maiden must forget the stage show and bring Marshalls and some pyro and play the energetic classics :rocker:

Fact is in America GnR is the bigger name than Maiden. They are all headliners, but someone has to play first. Because there aren't any actual support bands at all makes it feel that way.

What kind of person designs a poster where the earlier time slot is on the right instead of going left-to-right?!
I'm aware that many cultures and languages read from right to left, but this is clearly not the case here.
I legit thought its a.m. on the left and p.m. on the right :p

What kind of person designs a poster where the earlier time slot is on the right instead of going left-to-right?!
I'm aware that many cultures and languages read from right to left, but this is clearly not the case here.
My guess is maybe they thought listing the "designated headliner" first and then side-to-side is a better look than having one name over top the other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back