The Final Frontier: individual album judgement by yours truly

I do not agree.

It is your right not to agree, but only think about this: "Newest album from the heavy metal band Iron Maiden - Stars & Planets/ Cosmic Rocket".

What the f###, man ... No one would have taken them seriously from that moment ...

It is your right not to agree, but only think about this: "Newest album from the heavy metal band Iron Maiden - Stars & Planets/ Cosmic Rocket".

What the f###, man ... No one would have taken them seriously from that moment ...

Yeah that was a bad idea by me, but the others are good. Maybe you can come up with better suggestions...

Anyway, The Final Frontier is a great album title.

Why would I do this? Suggesting names for something which is already in place is something I will not waste time with.

I made it for fun, the album title is great, as I already said. The only album titles that I don't like that much are: TXF and AMOLAD.

Satellite 15… The Final Frontier: 4
El Dorado: 4
Mother Of Mercy: 7
Coming Home: 4
The Alchemist: 7
Isle Of Avalon: 5
Starblind: 8
The Talisman: 7
‘The Man Who Would Be King: 5
When The Wild Wind Blows: 8

Satellite 15... The Final Frontier - 6 >
El Dorado - 6 >
Mother of Mercy - 3 >
Coming Home - 6 >
The Alchemist - 6 >
Isle of Avalon - 7 >
Starblind - 7 >
The Talisman - 9 >
The Man Who Would Be King - 1 >
When the Wild Wind Blows - 7 >

Average Score: 5.8/10
Actual Score: ^ Accurate

The Final Frontier is a big step-down from the previous albums, with a couple of really bad duds, a string of above average songs, a few pretty good ones, but only one real standout. Definitely the worst album that doesn't feature Di'Anno on vocals, but it's decent to come back to every so often.

Satellite 15... The Final Frontier - 6 >
El Dorado - 6 >
Mother of Mercy - 3 >
Coming Home - 6 >
The Alchemist - 6 >
Isle of Avalon - 7 >
Starblind - 7 >
The Talisman - 9 >
The Man Who Would Be King - 1 >
When the Wild Wind Blows - 7 >

Average Score: 5.8/10
Actual Score: ^ Accurate

The Final Frontier is a big step-down from the previous albums, with a couple of really bad duds, a string of above average songs, a few pretty good ones, but only one real standout. Definitely the worst album that doesn't feature Di'Anno on vocals, but it's decent to come back to every so often.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Back