"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, it is just some random noise, how can this be interesting? Meliegree hang in there just a bit more waiting!

What I think it is...
Someone mixed the Powerslave intro and the Number of the Beast scream together... They're backwards and converging together.

Guys, it is just some random noise, how can this be interesting? Meliegree hang in there just a bit more waiting!
I like random noise. I mean - it has so much possibilities, right? I know - shitty excuse but I can't wait.

Reactions: Gk1
What I think it is...
Someone mixed the Powerslave intro and the Number of the Beast scream together... They're backwards and converging together.

Perhaps thehe's a hidden message in it. Something like "This is a fake teaser" backwards.:)

The talk about acoustic songs made me listen to "Journeyman" for the first time in what has to be a few years. I loved it when I first heard it, but today it just seems like the most uninspired of the 12/8 acoustic songs Adrian has already done several times in the past - "Prodigal Son", "Western Shore" (Psycho Motel) etc.
Did Adrian write a song called Prodigal Son too? I agree Journeyman isn't that interesting a track.

I'm sure it was mentioned several pages back, but I saw an article that stated that "Tears of a Clown" is about Robin Williams. I love that idea and I couldn't believe I didn't realize that sooner given the song title.

Has anyone mentioned that when the "mistake" from the teaser occurs in SoL, it's at the exact second Eddie lands on the ground in the last level? Seems intentional on the video's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back